Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Royals fans out there??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I bought a nice Away Russell Athletic jersey today at a yard sale for $1.00. If anyone wants to send me $5.00 for shipping, they can have it.

It's a size 44, gray jersey with "Kansas City" stitched across the chest and the Royals Logo on the left sleeve and MLB Logo on the back.

LMK.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
moxacaine said:
IndyMann said:
I bought a nice Away Russell Athletic jersey today at a yard sale for $1.00. If anyone wants to send me $5.00 for shipping, they can have it.

It's a size 44, gray jersey with "Kansas City" stitched across the chest and the Royals Logo on the left sleeve and MLB Logo on the back.

LMK.

Also, all Royals fans should watch this.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1779099
"Reggie Sanders"

The whole thing made me :lol: :lol:

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
IndyMann said:

LMK.

I would buy you a beer if you still have it. I'm a bit of a royals fan.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts