Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Sunday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone

the Pens won Game 5 of their playoff series against the Caps and will play Game 6 Monday and I will be there. hopefully they can wrap up the series and move on to the Eastern Conference Finals.

the Red Sox and Pirates both lost yesterday :cry:

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Beat me to the punch Dave with this thread- congrats to your Penguins!! Bruins not looking so hot :evil:

J Bay continues to hit- he's carrying them with Youk out......

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there on the Board, are there any?? ;) ;)

I just baked my wifey a homemade coffee cake so she should be happy if and when she wakes up... :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
yeah it looks like the Canes might end it tonight. Eric Staal is on fire and Ward is playing like he did in 2005-06.

Bay is having the best start of his career and I am very happy for him. Drew should be back today and Youk will be back on Tuesday. hopefully they can beat Garza today.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
You two guys will laugh (Dave and Art) being our resident Jason Bay fans.

One of the 2 main streets/drags in my little town is "Bay Sreet." Not sure why since there is no bay in town that I am familiar with......

Wish I could snag you a street sign.....

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Scott that would be awesome if you could get the street sign.

Art how was your ride yesterday?

I won the Super...

bda6_1.jpg

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
pghbuccos said:

I won the Super...

bda6_1.jpg

...probably some type of minor felony for stealing a sign :lol:, plus it is a very high visibilty area.....

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!! Scott, Dave, Art, Josh and Chris :mrgreen:

Dave - Thanks for the thread start...and that is an AWESOME WIN!!!! Very nice super bud...is that your first?

Scott - Nice choice on baking coffee cake ;) Let us know how it turns out too...I'm sure the wife will like it no matter what.

Art - Have fun riding this weekend? I am soooo jealous when I see your pictures of the outdoors...looks soooo peaceful :mrgreen:

Josh - Have a great day with the boys...and have a donut for me :lol: Any plans for the Mom?

Chris - Morning bud...whats the newest Oswalt addition? Hope you are still talking to the newer "friend" you met last week too ;) :D

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
metallicalex777 said:

Scott - Nice choice on baking coffee cake ;) Let us know how it turns out too...I'm sure the wife will like it no matter what.

It is quite nice, sorry, we are sharing it over DD coffee ;) ...... boys already devoured much of it....

Enjoy the day!!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MaineMule said:
metallicalex777 said:

It is quite nice, sorry, we are sharing it over DD coffee ;) ...... boys already devoured much of it....

Enjoy the day!!

No sorries allowed!!! :lol: ...coffee is coffee :mrgreen: Sounds like it turned out well too ;) You enjoy the day as well...I will be working until 2pm then running home to start up a pot roast dinner for the mom and pop to come over later tonight...yum yum!!!

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. Church with the in-laws then rehearsal dinner for the wedding.

I already need a nap!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
metallicalex777 said:
Dave - Thanks for the thread start...and that is an AWESOME WIN!!!! Very nice super bud...is that your first?

thanks Alex. it's my first Bowman Super (have a 2007 Finest Super). it completes my 2008 Bowman Chrome rainbow.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
pghbuccos said:
metallicalex777 said:

thanks Alex. it's my first Bowman Super (have a 2007 Finest Super). it completes my 2008 Bowman Chrome rainbow.

NICE!!! Thats even better :mrgreen: Congrats man...I'm still waiting for an orange refractor to pop up to complete my first rainbow as well.

MOFNY said:
I got a few small things incoming. The newest being an 09 Finest blue refractor. Oswalt pitching today.

Love those 09 refractors already...especially the green ones. Do you collect most base and parallels of Oswalt? If so I will definitely save onto the ones I pull and send them your way ;) Hope he pitches a great game today too :D

Trevor - Have a good rehersal dinner...that much closer to the day huh?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
pghbuccos said:

I won the Super...

bda6_1.jpg
be VERY glad i'm having paypal problems . that bay would have looked good on my dart board.

just kidding glad you got it
tramers

Members online

Latest posts