Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 new player collections :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Richie Sexson and Daryle Ward.

You're probably thinking I'm crazy.

I'm trying something new. I don't know of anyone who collects these guys, and they've always been 2 of my favorite players for some odd reason, even if they've both seen better days, and they're both pretty much out of baseball.

I just got to looking at some of the older 90's inserts, so I'm really excited to grab some of those.

It should be pretty fun. If you have any of their cards, let me know!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Sexson has some awesome stuff from DPL circa 2004-2005. He's usually the guy from an expensive break of Leaf Limited of Donruss Sigs that, when you pull a button or sweet auto/patch, it's him, and your next words are "aw, ****..."

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
sexson.jpg

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
Sexson has some awesome stuff from DPL circa 2004-2005. He's usually the guy from an expensive break of Leaf Limited of Donruss Sigs that, when you pull a button or sweet auto/patch, it's him, and your next words are "aw, ****..."

Haha! I know. I'd be more than happy to pull them.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, now I know what you guys mean about Burbank.

Incredibly high prices, but really cool cards.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
there have been a few different Sexson auto's pulled in the Donruss Sig box breaks on this board.. I'm sure the members that got them would be more than happy to deal them away too.. check out the threads in the box break board and email the people who had the team his cards from that set are with.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
trolea1234 said:
Did you give up on Hunter Pence? He isnt in your sig anymore.

Nope, I just shift my collecting interests almost every week. A few weeks ago, it was Markakis, 2 weeks ago it was prospecting, last week was Chris Duncan. It just shifts incredibly much, but I usually go back to them after a little break.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
1st4040 said:
there have been a few different Sexson auto's pulled in the Donruss Sig box breaks on this board.. I'm sure the members that got them would be more than happy to deal them away too.. check out the threads in the box break board and email the people who had the team his cards from that set are with.

I will. Thanks for the tip!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
chisox3706 said:
lol dude i collect cliff floyd and latroy hawkins (hometown boys) so dont worry about me ever making fun of any player that someone PCs :lol:

Haha, Cliff Floyd has also been one of my favorite players as well for some reason.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
No more Wainwright? Huston Street? Markakis?

Nope, still collecting them. Like I said, I'm not the kinda guy who can only collect one certain thing. Just doesn't work for me.

From time to time, I collect STL Cardinals, Waino, Markakis, Duncan, Street, Pence, Celtics, Blues, AZ Cardinals, and these guys now. It usually just changes, depending on my mood, but I almost always have something to collect.

Members online