Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MANNY RAMIREZ Topps Micro RC Invest or Not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
With Manny being caught for Roids or PED his card is at his lowest point starting now. Since he will come back and smack HR What is a a good card to invest?
Bowman seem to be best RC for regular card none insert. Is this Micro also good short print card?!BRvU)fQBWk~$(KGrHgoOKisEjlLl7pG)BJ+lBgctq!~~_1.jpg

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I remember there being stacks of those sets available back then. Plus it was a factory set so going big for condition isn't such a huge deal .

brumbach

PEDs or clean, 1992 Topps Micro and Investment do not belong in the same sentence. Never have, never will. In addition to the 1992 Bowman and Topps/Gold, I'd also toss in the 1992 Pinnacle if we are talking in terms of PSA 10. Outside of high grade I'd also recommend the 1991 Front Row autograph. However, after this week I'd avoid his stuff altogether from an investment standpoint. Everyone that wants these cards probably already has them and I don't see a new market of collectors suddenly appearing with the current suspension.

Members online

Latest posts