Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----------Morning Thread-------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Guess I'll start it this morning.

How was the weekend? Can't argue with Boston going 3-for-3 last night. I'll even take the inconvenience of them all being at the exact same time if they'll all win.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning bungle. I'm pretty stoked the Mets are on a roll with 7 straight and now on the top of the pile. :D Hopefully with Santana going tonight we can make it 8 straight.

Art

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I landed one of my most elusive cards on my 2001 wantlist. 2001 Donruss Class of 2001 GU batting glove /50 for $6 DLVD! My snipe was 10x what it sold for. Great looking card too, and I had never seen it before. Plus Oswalt got his first win and run support.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Kwik hello---

Nice win fo Celtics last night...BIG BABY YES!!!

Home today with wifey as it is her B-day.....tough act to follow after Mother's day yesterday......... ::facepalm::

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
I've got a crappy day ahead. I'm driving from San Marcos to Houston (about 3 hours) to find an apartment/duplex to live in, then driving home. I wish the Astros were at home. We would stay the night and go to the game. Oh well. At least finding a place to live will cross off a major "to do" from the list.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MaineMule said:
Kwik hello---

Home today with wifey as it is her B-day.....tough act to follow after Mother's day yesterday......... ::facepalm::

Hey bud, tell the wifey Happy B-Day from FCB. You should try to figure out how to combine the 2 together. Might save ya some time and energy. ;)

trevor, good luck on finding a new place. I always hate having to do that.

Art

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MaineMule said:
Kwik hello---

Hey bud, tell the wifey Happy B-Day from FCB. You should try to figure out how to combine the 2 together. Might save ya some time and energy. ;)

Art

Thanks Art, will do......I often get a "double whammy"- B-Day and Mother's Day on the same day.....brrr, cold our way this am, in the low 40's......bet you are colder.... :eek:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning everyone. I hope everybody's days are off to a great start.

Scott- Have a good one and, as Art already mentioned, tell you wife Happy Birthday from the FCB and Morning Crew.

I had a pretty busy weekend. Of course I did go see Star Trek twice. The movie was incredible.

Joe

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MaineMule said:
MaineMule said:
Kwik hello---

Art

Thanks Art, will do......I often get a "double whammy"- B-Day and Mother's Day on the same day.....brrr, cold our way this am, in the low 40's......bet you are colder.... :eek:

Actually, right at this moment it's a balmy 52 degrees with the sun shining pretty nice out there, but I believe it's supposed to turn ugly later today. It was in the mid 40's when I got up this morning.

I've been doing a few trades over on the beckett site and have been doing pretty good. Just picked up a couple new Bay auto's and a few nice G/U. I think I may have to start listing a few more items for trade over there and see if I can "exceed" my goals for both Piazza and Bay this year.

Morning Joe.

Art

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Red Sox won and Jason Bay had the game winning RBI again :D and of course the Pirates lost (swept by the Mets) :cry:

I am going to Game 6 of the Pens Caps series tonight. hopefully the Pens can close it out and move on to the next round.

I had 3 huge pickups this weekend including 2 1/1's...

!BRvP5ow!mk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmbZRpBJ+kvCRUP!~~_1.jpgbda6_1.jpg
!BRuyg,!BGk~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBJ+i7n740Q~~_1.jpg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

the Red Sox won and Jason Bay had the game winning RBI again :D and of course the Pirates lost (swept by the Mets) :cry:

I am going to Game 6 of the Pens Caps series tonight. hopefully the Pens can close it out and move on to the next round.

!BRvP5ow!mk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmbZRpBJ+kvCRUP!~~_1.jpgbda6_1.jpg
!BRuyg,!BGk~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBJ+i7n740Q~~_1.jpg

Dave, sweet pick ups bud. Nice price on the Premier also. Wish I could get the Diamond Kings for that price. :eek:

Morning Dan, GVSU. How's the day ttreating you guys?

Art

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Dave, sweet pick ups bud. Nice price on the Premier also. Wish I could get the Diamond Kings for that price. :eek:

Art

thanks Art. I am not sure why the Premier went so cheap but I am very happy it did. that would be great if the DK went that low for you.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

Daaaaamn. :shock:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Work is SUPER BUSY!!! We had our whole network go down...a seagull flew into a transformer knocking out our whole buildings power which blocked up all the servers :eek: Can't wait for my 2 days off tomorrow and Wednesday. Me and the fiance get out of work early today (I will be off around 10am) and heading for a camping trip in the rainforest :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :D :grouphug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. Mainemule :grouphug: :D :mrgreen:

Members online