Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What will happen with Micah Owings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
Micah Owings is an unreal hitter, this is no secret... At what point do they scrap his average pitching arm and try to turn him into a everyday bat??? Where would he play with Votto locking down first??? Anyone see this as a possibility?

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
I think he has much more talent at the plate than Ankiel did to begin with... just dont know where he would play

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
To be honest, he would make for a very good relief pitcher as well. If you were in need of an arm out there, use him.

Everyday Left Fielder and part time Relief pitcher.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Kind of like Brooks Kieschnick. Just a better hitter. And, well, a better pitcher too.

Alex

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Kutzy said:
To be honest, he would make for a very good relief pitcher as well. If you were in need of an arm out there, use him.

Everyday Left Fielder and part time Relief pitcher.
I was thinking the same, corner out fielder and part time RP

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Rickzcards said:
Deja vu, I made a post asking this very question a few weeks ago. Owings should be converted to possibly a right fielder.

And send Jay Bruce back to AAA?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
P_Manning 18 said:
Rickzcards said:
Deja vu, I made a post asking this very question a few weeks ago. Owings should be converted to possibly a right fielder.

Maybe move him over to left. I said right fielder because it used to be said that was where you put your weakest player. Or at least I think that is what was said. Dementia could be screwing me up.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
lol, that's little league man.

you put your best arm in RF in the pros....unless the best arm can also cover the most ground, then he goes to center.

Rickzcards said:
P_Manning 18 said:
Rickzcards said:

Maybe move him over to left. I said right fielder because it used to be said that was where you put your weakest player. Or at least I think that is what was said. Dementia could be screwing me up.

Members online

Latest posts