Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about PSA / DNA.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeTorreCollector

Mar 16, 2009
Can PSA / DNA authenticate game worn jerseys? I have an offer on a jersey that I am not 100% confident is game used, but his jerseys rarely come up for auction and I dont want to miss out on waiting for another to pop up. I was on their web site and saw they authenticate game used bats, but nothing about jerseys unless I missed something. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
No they don't.
I'd search on gameuseduniverse.com and see what comes up for your jersey. Or even make a post on it and see what kind of response it gets. Some very harcore people over there that know what to look for in gamers inside and out and what tagging it should have ect... If want to keep it a secert. You can pm me and i'll see if i can help.

JoeTorreCollector

Mar 16, 2009
matchpenalty said:
No they don't.
I'd search on gameuseduniverse.com and see what comes up for your jersey. Or even make a post on it and see what kind of response it gets. Some very harcore people over there that know what to look for in gamers inside and out and what tagging it should have ect... If want to keep it a secert. You can pm me and i'll see if i can help.

Thanks for the info! PM on the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts