Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Knew this would happen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
This signed Mike Stanton short print rookie is 5 times rarer than the 2008 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Auto numbered /50 which Beckett Price Guide currently values at $350 ($350 x 5=$1750), and over 46 times rarer than than the standard 2008 Donruss Threads Signature card numbered /465, which currently books at $50 ($50 x 46.5=$2325). How much is this card worth?....

:lol:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Philip J. Fry said:
notoriousrmb said:
Is it too late to drop a neg? It would hurt him good with so little feedback...

I don't think you can if you agree to cancel a transaction.

Yes you can, and this is exactly why.

I've had buyers contact me and ask to cancel the sale and then they leave me a positive feedback to thank me for doing so.

The OP should neg this seller immediately. Flat out lied to a buyer, and it should cost him.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":1xaa6f0u]
notoriousrmb said:

I've had buyers contact me and ask to cancel the sale and then they leave me a positive feedback to thank me for doing so.

The OP should neg this seller immediately. Flat out lied to a buyer, and it should cost him.[/quote:1xaa6f0u]

I contacted the seller last night. I'm going to see how this auction plays out first.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
bballcardkid said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":3soh2k92]
notoriousrmb said:

The OP should neg this seller immediately. Flat out lied to a buyer, and it should cost him.

I contacted the seller last night. I'm going to see how this auction plays out first.[/quote:3soh2k92]

Are you going to bid again?

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
phillyfan0417 said:
bballcardkid said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":3mcl7es6]
notoriousrmb said:

I contacted the seller last night. I'm going to see how this auction plays out first.

Are you going to bid again?[/quote:3mcl7es6]

I'm thinking about it. But I also contacted him to see if I could have it at the price we previously "agreed" to. I don't know if holding his feedback hostage is the right course of action to get a card I want. If I bid, it will be significantly less than what I originally purchased the card for. If he replies with a smart coment, I'll just drop the neg and let him be.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I say we bid it up really high then screw him. I'll take the unpaid item strike if he bothers to give one out. OP shoot me a PM if you want me to do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts