Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail With HUGE SHOUTOUT To KandKCards!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Will (KandKCards) was nice enough to send me a few freebies....thanks a ton man....I didn't have any of these yet....

Kaluka Maiava Sage Hit Auto, Rey Maualuga Press Pass Auto, and Brian Cushing Press Pass Auto /199
may11mailscan1.jpg

now on to the rest of my mail.....

UD Redemption Y.A. Tittle SPA Gold /25
may11mailscan2.jpg

The beginning of a little project....trying to spell "USC TROJANS" with all of the USC guys on the SP Threads checklist.
may11mailscan3.jpg

another little project...
may11mailscan4.jpg

and finally a Red Refractor of Lawrence Jackson
may11mailscan5.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

-Micah

G

that Tittle is sweet....but already moved it in trade.....got a Tittle Exquisite Endorsements incoming.....numbered 1/5 :shock: should be able to get something nice for it :D

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
trojanfan43 said:
that Tittle is sweet....but already moved it in trade.....got a Tittle Exquisite Endorsements incoming.....numbered 1/5 :shock: should be able to get something nice for it :D

I would think you should be able to.
I have a couple of Mini-helmets autographed by him.

G

Willywanker said:
trojanfan43 said:

I would think you should be able to.
I have a couple of Mini-helmets autographed by him.

nice....I know he signs lots....but I think on card auto's of HOFers are awesome.....

Thanks all for the replies!!!

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
trojanfan43 said:
nice....I know he signs lots....but I think on card auto's of HOFers are awesome.....

Thanks all for the replies!!!

Hey, signing a bunch might mean that they're a little less valuable but it also means there are more to go around for his fans!

Members online

Latest posts