Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor Metal Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookies_plus

Mar 28, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Are everyone elses Metall autos coming scractched to hell? I was hoping to get at least 2 of my 6 gold Casper Wells graded, but I only found one that will be on the edge of a 9 or 9.5

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
rookies_plus said:
Are everyone elses Metall autos coming scractched to hell? I was hoping to get at least 2 of my 6 gold Casper Wells graded, but I only found one that will be on the edge of a 9 or 9.5

Yours is actually the first one I've heard was like this.

rookies_plus

Mar 28, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Maybe I am just overly picky but there was tons of scratches in mine and they were all in top loaders not taped shut and and in a giant bubble mailer.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
rookies_plus said:
Maybe I am just overly picky but there was tons of scratches in mine and they were all in top loaders not taped shut and and in a giant bubble mailer.
There are members here that are extremely picky and grade thousands of cards a year...so you aren't alone in being picky...just apparently alone in this condition.

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
I got my Casper Wells today was pretty disappointed it has like dent on the bottom right hand side(It actually looks a lot worse in person than in a scan).
It has scratches on the bottom by the right hand corner. There is a white dot above the the first 0 in 2005 and there is a small indention of some kind on the back. I am really not that picky on condition as I just bought this for the pc and it only cost 11.00 dlvd but still pretty let down by the condition of the card. There are no replacements and for sure not worth it to pay to get it graded so I could return it so I will just keep and am not going to waste any more money on Razor Metal.

razor-1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts