Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey Yankee Stadium Regulars Please Fill Me In......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
So this Saturday I'm stoked to be attending my first home game of the season against the Minnesota Twins.Me and my friend got some seats which we think are pretty awesome for the price we paid each, we're in section 14B,row 5, seats 11/12, my questions are,how early should we show up for some IP Auto opportunities, the likelyhood of getting some IP autos,prior to the game where do the players enter the stadium?, and has anybody sat in any of these seats before, apparently we get free food and soda as a part of the package can anybody verify this.

We paid $300 each for the tickets, either way I'm stoked any information given would be appreciated thanks!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
HOLY CRAP!!!!!

$600 for 2 tickets to see the Twins....... in May?????????

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
dont get your hopes up for any auto's, security seemed to be very strict, atleast in the exhibition game I went to vs the cubs.

i'm going sunday. I have gone to bat day the last 4 years and always come out with a bat for my uncle and I. It's for 14 year olds and under but somehow the last 3 years I have been 15, 16, and 17 and get one anyway. Probably should shave before I try this year as an 18 year old. :lol:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
pujolsjunkie said:
I paid $15 for bleacher seats last week and it was a damn good time.

I paid under $100 each for CF seats at Fenway for the Yanks last year. Sox/Yanks good seats at fenway can be had for less than $300 a piece.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
dont get your hopes up for any auto's, security seemed to be very strict, atleast in the exhibition game I went to vs the cubs.

i'm going sunday. I have gone to bat day the last 4 years and always come out with a bat for my uncle and I. It's for 14 year olds and under but somehow the last 3 years I have been 15, 16, and 17 and get one anyway. Probably should shave before I try this year as an 18 year old. :lol:

I was at that Cub game also. I used that game just to tour the park. :lol:

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
numba1yankeefan said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

teachervido

Aug 7, 2008
Fresh Meadows, NY
$300 is expensive to attend a regular season baseball game but since this is your first time at Yankee stadium might as well. Still $300 =/ at least you get free food and soda...but still $3OO! At least you're seats are close to the field so enjoy and remember to take pictures.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Do not get Johnny Rockets. And if it is hot night expect them to be throwing around free ice cream sandwiches and mini water bottles

Pool Boy

Dec 20, 2008
He is sitting in the Legends seats (the seats closest to field that ring the infield for which the Yankees brass has taken so much flak for them being mostly empty at the games). This is pennies on the dollar which is what has happened to nearly all Yankees tickets this year on the secondary market. Enjoy the VIP experience as you sit in the Lonn Trost's "moat" (check out the sterile cement wall behind these seats which keep the wealthy away from the unworthy and unwashed hahaha). Hard to beat those Captain chairs, all the food, drink (including booze if you are of age), etc.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Pool Boy said:
He is sitting in the Legends seats (the seats closest to field that ring the infield for which the Yankees brass has taken so much flak for them being mostly empty at the games). This is pennies on the dollar which is what has happened to nearly all Yankees tickets this year on the secondary market. Enjoy the VIP experience as you sit in the Lonn Trost's "moat" (check out the sterile cement wall behind these seats which keep the wealthy away from the unworthy and unwashed hahaha). Hard to beat those Captain chairs, all the food, drink (including booze if you are of age), etc.
So the food is included you're saying, I will take many pictures

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Free food and soda can definitely make the price more worth it. I could certainly eat/drink $50 worth of food/soda if I didn't have to pay for it, lol

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Pretty stoked, I just got more information about my tickets.Included is
Access to the Legends Club where there is an all you can eat buffet, free of charge,great view of the field
Private Bathrooms with Widescreen T.Vs
Grab and Go carts for quick access to snacks like candy,ice cream etc etc
In Seat Menus with waiter services free food again.

Stoked!

Members online

Latest posts