Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----------Morning Thread-------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning. Beautiful sunrise here in Oklahoma. Gonna be a scorcher today. How's everyone doing?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Things are OK here.
Day 2 of the state standardized tests today. I hope it goes a little better than yesterday...

Another 3-for-3 in Boston victories last night, so that's nice.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Bungle- Nice win last night on the road. Good to see Tek getting the winning hit.

Pin- same here. Wifey is staying home not feeling well. I think the driving range is calling my name :D

KOBEARODLT- hope you feel better, man. We've had 14 cases here in Oklahoma of this new virus. Hope it gets under control soon. My 5 year old son is feeling like crap today too.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

Game 7 of the Pens Caps series is tonight and I wish it was 7 o'clock right now. I can't wait for it to start.

the Pirates and Red Sox both won last night :D . Jason Bay went 0-4 but had an rbi groundout so at least he helped get the win.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
yeah hopefully, ill get a few cards in today to make me feel a little better, finally snagged myself a pujols rc auto yesterday as well from member pujolsthomefan :D

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning everyone. Light rain this morning here then a break. Maybe some T-Storms tonight. Just hope they aren't bad. Other than that I need to find Max something out of the house to do today. He's had a rough couple of days and needs to burn some energy off.

Josh

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dave, Josh. Good luck in Game 7 tonight, Dave!! I used to be a die-hard Red Wings fan, but lost touch with hockey since the strike season. I see they came back against the Duckies.

Josh- my brother lives in Watertown. Not sure how far that is from Milwaukee, but if I make it there I'll let you know. I'm sure I'll be making a trip up real soon :D

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
wideright said:
Morning Dave, Josh. Good luck in Game 7 tonight, Dave!! I used to be a die-hard Red Wings fan, but lost touch with hockey since the strike season. I see they came back against the Duckies.

Josh- my brother lives in Watertown. Not sure how far that is from Milwaukee, but if I make it there I'll let you know. I'm sure I'll be making a trip up real soon :D

Not that far. Maybe 45 Min or less. If you are around on a Sunday stop up to the shop and say hi.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Great sports night in Boston last night, but my MacBook died again...... So am waiting for Apple Tech Support to call me this morning since an Apple Store is an hour away. They hopefully will replace the laptop this time!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Got the itch yesterday to rip and had a little money to do so.

Yet another box of series 2. :lol: It's cheap ;)

UD2Break.jpg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning Dave, Dave, Josh, Beef, Bungle, Pin, KOBEAR
(sorry, I don't know everyone's names this morning)

Another crappy rainy day in northern IL. Man, I've had my fill of rain this year.

Anybody see Bobby Scales hit his 1st career HR for the Cubs last night? 11 years in the minors. How cool must that have been for him?

Nice Josh!! That's a case hit!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
chashawk said:
Good morning Dave, Dave, Josh, Beef, Bungle, Pin, KOBEAR
(sorry, I don't know everyone's names this morning)

Another crappy rainy day in northern IL. Man, I've had my fill of rain this year.

Anybody see Bobby Scales hit his 1st career HR for the Cubs last night? 11 years in the minors. How cool must that have been for him?

Nice Josh!! That's a case hit!

Yeah it was a good box. Funny thing is I didn't get a YSL GU in the case I ripped but I've gotten two in single boxes.

More rain is coming. Up here they are saying that down in North and Central IL might get hit hard later today/tonight. :? Pray for clouds. More clouds today = less severe weather.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Just working on some ideas for my site. It might be difficult for larger lists, but I'm working on a concept for my smaller RC list. It's especially good since I have multiple copies. Take a look at the setup, let me know your opinion. I think the spacing is good, and I really like the preview scans below each description. I did a few different ideas, but I think underneath like that looks the best. Click on each preview for a large scan.

http://royoswalt.webs.com/rookiecards.htm

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning guys, I didnt start the thread because I saw that yesterdays was bumped and wanted to see if it ran... :)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I'm sorry to hear that so many are either feeling ill or their spouse is feeling ill. I hope everyone gets better soon.

Not much going on here. It will be sunny and hot. That will be the forecast until October. I am so ready to move.

Dave (pgh)- Are you going to the game tonight?

Josh- Nice hits again. I keep meaning to pick up a case, but then I buy more Pete Rose stuff. :lol:

Dave (wide)- I have a favor to ask, that is if it's not too lazy on my part. :oops: I figure you probably have a checklist close. Could you tell me all of the autos of Reds players from '05 Ult Sig? You can send it to me in PM or e-mail. No great rush either, just kind of curious.

Joe

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
I'm up for one long morning thread.

My vote for the title is

The Morning Thread :D

Joe- I really want to get another case as a last hurrah (sp?) but need to figure out how to pay for it.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Howdy gents.....hope everyone and their families are on the mend........received my Feller/Lemon Ultimate Signature Dual yesterday- it is quite nice..... ;) (will scan over the weekend)

Members online

Latest posts