Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dontrelle willis' first start of the year tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
after recovering from his "anxiety disorder". anyway how do yall think hes finna to do tonight?

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
I hope he does well not only because I am a Tigers fan but I have also always liked Dontrelle. It would be great though if either him or Bondo could come back and start to pitch well.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
He was over 60 pitches in the 3rd inning. Not what I'd call "not bad." His team managed to get him off the hook tonight by coming back, but he really didn't pitch well.

for a guy who would have given up ten runs by the third last year.......yes i would call that "not bad"

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
Well Dontrelle threw really well in his 2nd start tonight
6.1 IP 1 Hit 0 R 2 BB and 5 Ks and shut down a very hot Texas Rangers team. I hope he can keep this up and return to previous form

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
walter55 said:
Well Dontrelle threw really well in his 2nd start tonight
6.1 IP 1 Hit 0 R 2 BB and 5 Ks and shut down a very hot Texas Rangers team. I hope he can keep this up and return to previous form

Yeah, good for him. I always liked him. hope he has a big comeback type of year.

Members online

Latest posts