Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Press Pass Signature Edition Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
ui2ik9cbb30a168viewattth1213fda3-2.jpg
Charlotte, N.C – Press Pass Signature Edition Football returns in 2009 with a stellar line-up of players that are ready to make their mark at the next level. With a 12-pack hobby box that contains a total of at least 9 on-card autographs and 3 game-used collegiate jersey cards of the top names from the 2009 draft class, collectors will find a piece of the action in every pack!

2009 Press Pass SE Football is the place to find the top talent heading to the pros, including standout quarterbacks Mark Sanchez and Matthew Stafford, the draft’s top-2 wide receivers Michael Crabtree and Darrius Heyward-Bey, along with running back sensation Knowshon Moreno. Collectors can also find autographs from rest of the 1st round skill position players from the 2009 class in QB Josh Freeman, RBs Chris Wells & Donald Brown, and WRs Jeremy Maclin, Percy Harvin, Hakeem Nicks & Kenny Britt.

There are fourteen distinct levels of autograph cards in 2009 Press Pass SE Football. Gridiron Graphs features autos of some of the top players from the 2009 draft class and features four parallels: Gold, Ruby #’d to 150, Emerald #’d to 25, and Black #’d to only 10. Teammates Autographs features dual signatures from two players who were teammates in college and is sequentially numbered to only 25. The popular Class of 2009 Autographs return, and include an elite line-up of standout players that are at the head of 2009 draft class sequentially numbered to 199, while the new Head of the Class parallel is #’d to only 25. Six unique levels of Press Pass Signings showcase the members of the rookie classes in different metallic colors, each with a distinctive icon: Bronze features the player’s school logo; Silver features the player’s uniform number and is sequentially numbered to 199; Gold is sequentially numbered to 99, and features a diagram of “X’s and O’s; and a rare Blue level, only available in Signature Edition, features a second player image and is sequentially numbered to 50. There are also retail exclusive parallels – Red Target and Green Wal-Mart, which feature an image of the school’s mascot in the metallic background. Finally, collector’s can find game-used collegiate jerseys from the likes of Matthew Stafford, Mark Sanchez, Michael Crabtree, & Donald Brown, while Game Day Gear Autograph Edition combines a game-used jersey swatch with a signature, and with only 25 available for each player, they will be a fantastic pull.

“As always, collectors will want to look for rare ‘red ink’ and ‘nickname’ signatures from their favorite rookies in packs of 2009 Press Pass Signature Edition Football,” explained Nick Matijevich, Director of Product Development for Press Pass Inc. “This is a tradition our company has become well known for, and these rare autograph variations add another exciting chase level, and they are always some of the most coveted cards of the incoming rookie class.”

2009 Press Pass Signature Edition Football features a 50-card premium base set updated with the player’s pro team info and is slated to release on May 7, 2009.

Yes, I realize this is late.

However it marks the beginning of press pass participating on this site. Everyone join me in saying hi to press pass!

G

Hello Press Pass!!! Us college collectors love this stuff!!!

G

mstng99tim said:
14 levels of autographs, seems like a little overboard to me.

it wouldn't be if your favorite college was a "nfl factory" like my favorite school ;)

G

mstng99tim said:
trojanfan43 said:
mstng99tim said:

it wouldn't be if your favorite college was a "nfl factory" like my favorite school ;)

Fair enough :lol:

actually I'd rather be on your end Tim.....this stuff eats my bank account chasing all of my USC guys auto's, auto parallel's, inscriptions, red ink, red ink inscriptions, jersey's, jersey auto's ::facepalm:: ......man it gets to be lots of work but it's fun :D

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
What do you mean Press Pass is on this site?

If someone is from Press Pass and has inscriptions list and has production #'s signed for past products, pm me or post a link where they can all be easily accessed. In my blog I'm trying to keep lists that were released for easy look up.

Yeah, no doubt Press Pass does some sweet stuff. With red ink's/inscriptions/ on card autos. Legends stuff has a nice variety of different signers. With a lot of guys you don't see having autos in every other product some other companies put out.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
mstng99tim said:

I think they mean the 4 levels of "base autographs" (bronze, silver, gold, blue), the levels of Gridiron graphs (regular, red, green, black), Class of 2009 autos, dual autographs plus some others I am missing.

Also, welcome Press Pass! If you can get Perry Tuttle, Danny Ford, or Jeff Davis (college HOFer) for the next Legends set, that would be amazing!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
trojanfan43 said:
Hello Press Pass!!! Us college collectors love this stuff!!!
Except us Miami Hurricanes collectors this year...Just about nothing will be made. I do love Press Pass though, always nice to get stuff in college uni.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
I'm tempted every year by this stuff to start a Crimson Tide PC. I got a feeling I'm gonna break down sooner than later.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
So what is Press Pass involvement with the site?

Any FCB exclusive news releases? Has SE inscriptions info been released yet? What is next legends product coming out.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Brad said:
Maybe we can be dubbed the Press Pass board :D

I'm going to call it that. I'll be a Press Pass homer. Love the product they put out. Got a few inscriptions on the way.
You see William Perry regular auto is on Ebay. Was going to go for it, but it's already getting early action.

Staff online