Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA Mock Draft #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
First mock draft of the year is up at Baseball America. Subscribers only...but let's face it, if you care about this you already subscribe. Interesting look as always. Forget the hobby aspect (even if you don't care for prospect cards), this is an exciting time of year for all fans - hell there is even optimism for the Nationals.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Some overly optimistic Braves fans still think management can pop and sign Donavan Tate, despite his reported $6M price tag.

I, however, have my doubts.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
jlecates said:
First mock draft of the year is up at Baseball America. Subscribers only...but let's face it, if you care about this you already subscribe. Interesting look as always. Forget the hobby aspect (even if you don't care for prospect cards), this is an exciting time of year for all fans - hell there is even optimism for the Nationals.

I care, but don't subscribe.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Jaypers said:
Some overly optimistic Braves fans still think management can pop and sign Donavan Tate, despite his reported $6M price tag.

I, however, have my doubts.

Could be an easy call for them too Jaypers given the wealth of pitching available this year. Sure Tommy Hanson has done the uber remarkable this past year by actually raising his profile - by going from a (projection) #2-#3 SP with slightly above avg. stuff to a possible front end guy with two plus pitches - but outside of that this a team dying for high end pitching at the big league level.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
bballcardkid said:
jlecates said:

I care, but don't subscribe.

+1

Members online

Latest posts