Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group Break Poll!!!

Pick of of the following

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
hey guys...for my next group break I decided I would take a poll and whatever you come up with is what I will do.. sound good??

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
depending on how it would be broken down, I'd be interested in doing 07 donruss eee. I didn't bust any on my own and think it would be a fun break.

Casey

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
As far as the Threads pricing, you could still do all teams at a set price. Then you could have a nonsport team that would get all the nonsport cards.

There is one card in the base set
George Bush---I know he has authentic worn mat'l with the base card

There are 3 Diamond Kings non baseball cards--Court Kings
Derrick Rose
Michael Beasley
OJ Mayo

and there are 24 Americana nonsport personalities represented. You could have the nonsport slot maybe a tad lower than say the average priced team seeing as how there are so few nonsport cards in the product. Just a thought.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Curious how pricing on 07 Chrome would work

Giants $100
Mets $100
Yankees $100
A's $70
Everyone else $20 each LOL

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
lordsepic said:
DaleMurphyCollector said:
Don't forget to brush up on your communication skills before this one, Peter Pan.

let it go dale

You don't know me very well, do you? No chance in hell I let it go. At least until this ass clown admits he screwed up.

In my opinion this moron screwed up so badly last time that his lame ass should be banned from group breaks for awhile. He's LUCKY I'm not a mod.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Every team case break has to be approved by the staff.

I am sure the unadvised "call out" of DMC by 9090 will be considered when 9090's next break is in cue for approval. I am not saying that its right for him to pop in this or any other unrelated thread and flame, but he does have a valid point and a reason to be mad.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Not your best effort....I am disappointed to say the least!

lordsepic said:
Don't forget to brush up on your communication skills before this one, Peter Pan.

let it go dale

You don't know me very well, do you? No chance in hell I let it go. At least until this ass clown admits he screwed up.

In my opinion this moron screwed up so badly last time that his lame ass should be banned from group breaks for awhile. He's LUCKY I'm not a mod.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
muchuckwagon said:
Not your best effort....I am disappointed to say the least!

lordsepic said:

let it go dale

I know. I'm tired. I was up until 4 this morning. I have no energy. Sorry to disappoint. I'll do better next time.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
cgilmo said:
Every team case break has to be approved by the staff.

I am sure the unadvised "call out" of DMC by 9090 will be considered when 9090's next break is in cue for approval. I am not saying that its right for him to pop in this or any other unrelated thread and flame, but he does have a valid point and a reason to be mad.

Now there's the Gilmore bear I love!!!!

Latest posts