Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

being a huge rangers fan>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
am i the only one that thinks that the rangers are going to the playoffs, and if they are going to the playoffs, i think they have to win the division.

would like to here from everyone here on the buzz about the rangers and if you think they can hold things up for the whole year. thanks fcb members. opinions dont hurt, they are opinions and i want the truth. and i cant wait til i get a message saying, "you cant handle the truth!"

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
The division 100% depends on how the Angels bullpen turns it around and if Lackey and Santana come back to form after injuries...

Also, can the Rangers pitching hold up?

Should be fun to watch

skrip

braden

Aug 7, 2008
The AL West will be won by whoever just kinda hangs around the longest. It's a horrific division. They're all just lucky they get to play each other so much.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
Nope, not the only one. I think they have a real shot at it this year. But I guess I feel that way most years and they sort of taper off towards the end. So with that, I think it's the Angels division to lose and they won't play this horrible all year.

Members online