Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Way to send 8x10s TTM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Should I go to Wal Mart and get two different sized photomailers? Also, how should I do stamps? Does anyone know how much it should take? I am considering sending out some 8x10s, but not sure if it si going to cost $10 or so just to send it there and back

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I've used the regular 8.5x11 (I think that's the correct size....close to that size) manila envelopes to send out all of my USA softball 8x10 pages from the team program. I fold one in half with the outgoing photo. Three 42 cent stamps each way works fine.
DANNY

Kilika808

Oct 11, 2008
I'm paranoid about the post office bending things, so I include a manila folder (with the tab cut off) with each request that I send. It adds a little bit of weight both ways, but it helps to protect photos.

And the post office probably ignores it, but I use a DO NOT BEND stamp on my SASEs.

Hope this helps.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Kilika808 said:
I'm paranoid about the post office bending things, so I include a manila folder (with the tab cut off) with each request that I send. It adds a little bit of weight both ways, but it helps to protect photos.

And the post office probably ignores it, but I use a DO NOT BEND stamp on my SASEs.

Hope this helps.

That's a good idea, or you can get some index weight paper and put a sheet on each side of your photo when mailing.
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts