Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB 5/15 TGIF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Well, that was a long week. Time to be lazy all weekend.

Who ya watching/listening to tonight? I'm listening to Chuck Lofgren and his 1.33era take on Altoona tonight.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
AKA Coastal said:

Who ya watching/listening to tonight? I'm listening to Chuck Lofgren and his 1.33era take on Altoona tonight.

Why is lofgren getting ZERO hobby love????

skrip

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Wieters with another HR. I live in CNY and since the weather has warmed up the last two nights, Wieters has exploded. It was in the 60's last night and it's almost 70 tonight early. The game I went to, Norfolk players were so cold they were using a Salamander to warm up.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
AKA Coastal said:

Why is lofgren getting ZERO hobby love????

skrip

Dunno, I like him. He doesn't rack up a ton of K's ,but everyone of his outing's this year have been solid. He was pretty bad last season ,but it looks as if he's put that behind him. I'm sure I have just jinxed him and he will give up 22 runs and walk 15 batters tonight.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
and Cordier...9IP 4H 0R 0ER 3BB 10K's in his last 2 starts. 1.69era on the year. People will recognize once his pitch count restriction is gone and he can go deep into games.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Ya know who else doesn't get any love? Scott Elbert. 1-0 1.80 30K's in 25IP

He used to have a lot of hype. Surgery and then inconsistency upon his return ruined people's perception of him.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
AKA Coastal said:
and Cordier...9IP 4H 0R 0ER 3BB 10K's in his last 2 starts. 1.69era on the year.

I am sitting on WAY too much stuff of his, have about 15 of those green refs also....A nice red ref also

skrip

I saw the red refractor on the bay. I was surprised nobody bit at your price. I was thinking about it.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
ballerskrip said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":239ndss0]and Cordier...9IP 4H 0R 0ER 3BB 10K's in his last 2 starts. 1.69era on the year.

I am sitting on WAY too much stuff of his, have about 15 of those green refs also....A nice red ref also

skrip

I saw the red refractor on the bay. I was surprised nobody bit at your price. I was thinking about it.[/quote:239ndss0]

I'd like to know how his fastball and other pitches are looking. I can never get the broadcast working when he pitches.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
AKA Coastal said:
ballerskrip said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":23q5x1rv]and Cordier...9IP 4H 0R 0ER 3BB 10K's in his last 2 starts. 1.69era on the year.

skrip

I saw the red refractor on the bay. I was surprised nobody bit at your price. I was thinking about it.[/quote:23q5x1rv]

Just testing the waters... A few more starts like this, and people will pay notice. No doubt about it..

In regards to Elbert, same thing. He is in an organization with a large fan base and won't be disregarded for too long. At least that is my opinion. Talent wins out and perceptions change eventually. Just look at Kris Medlen. He was a no-namer, just pushed to the side. Now people are fighting tooth and nail for this cards.

skrip

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
pujolsjunkie said:
AKA Coastal said:
Ya know who else doesn't get any love? Scott Elbert. 1-0 1.80 30K's in 25IP

He used to have a lot of hype. Surgery and then inconsistency upon his return ruined people's perception of him.

Yea, it usually takes a little while for people to start buying again when someone comes back from injury. I just use it as a good time to get some nice deals.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
AKA Coastal said:
pujolsjunkie said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":2p64bpi1]Ya know who else doesn't get any love? Scott Elbert. 1-0 1.80 30K's in 25IP

Yea, it usually takes a little while for people to start buying again when someone comes back from injury. I just use it as a good time to get some nice deals.[/quote:2p64bpi1]

Agreed, I added two gold refractors for absolute peanuts!

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Lofgren getting it done so far. 5IP 2H 0R 0ER 0BB 3K..his pitch count is nice and low to.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Brandon Snyder is killing the ball this year. Just homered. .377avg 5HR 25RBI in 111AB.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Damn, Weglarz just screwed Lofgren out of his shutout. <fart>...I hate fielding errors.

Members online

Latest posts