Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about team case breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I'm just curious about this. What do you guys so in the event that a dual auto with players from 2 different teams is pulled. For example: If some one is doing a team case break of 08 Sterling and the Buster Posey/Gordan Beckham dual auto is pulled. Who gets the card? Giants or White Sox?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
kdailey4315 said:
I'm just curious about this. What do you guys so in the event that a dual auto with players from 2 different teams is pulled. For example: If some one is doing a team case break of 08 Sterling and the Buster Posey/Gordan Beckham dual auto is pulled. Who gets the card? Giants or White Sox?
I would go with who even is listed on the card first.

But I have seen people agree to sell the card on e-bay and then split the money.
And I have know one of the parties to actaully buy said card, so it only cost him half LOL
and plus the cost of the break though.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
I'm pretty sure All In Cards does whoever is on top of the card or random's it between the two teams.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Player that is on top gets it. If the exact same card is pulled, then it goes to the team of the player on the bottom. I believe if a parallel version is pulled it will go to the first person and the lesser value would go to the second person. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is how it is done.

Members online

Latest posts