Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do I cancel a completed auction on Ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I've looked, but how do you cancel a completed auction on Ebay? I want to see if I can get my FVF back from that auction in my previous thread, since the seller is clearly difficult to deal with.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
i'm not sure you can if the buyer has already paid for it. either way, you have to get the buuyer to agree to cancel it along with yourself. if he doesn't agree, your SOL as far as getting your fees back. you can't go and simply cancel an auction because you don't agree with the buyer. if it was that easy, ever seller who didn't get what they wanted for an auction would be doing it.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
mburgin said:
i'm not sure you can if the buyer has already paid for it. either way, you have to get the buuyer to agree to cancel it along with yourself. if he doesn't agree, your SOL as far as getting your fees back. you can't go and simply cancel an auction because you don't agree with the buyer. if it was that easy, ever seller who didn't get what they wanted for an auction would be doing it.

I obviously know that one needs both sides to agree. I don't expect him to agree, but I think it's worth a shot.

Thanks 70chip.

Members online

Latest posts