Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks to Magic and Jarcar Julio and Bravos (Super Delayed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
I moved into my new house (getting married in Nov.-->Flame on ::facepalm:: ) and it took me a while to hook up my scanner and give a proper thanks. Magic came through (like always)with the High 5 Decal of Julio & Jared sent the rest. Really like the Klesko Artist Proof (my first) and the Juilo RC is more mint than the one I had. Thank a lot guys, it's really cool to see all the generousity of the boards. I'll pay it forward.

Anybody watch the Canes vs.Boston? What do you think against the Pens?

jaredmagiclot.jpg

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Man those World Series "ring" cards are so nice. I remember when I busted retail years ago hoping I would pull one or two.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Glad I could send you something you needed. Thanks again for your help with my Walker Collection.

With regards to the Pens vs Canes, Pens will win in 5.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
jarcar said:
Glad I could send you something you needed. Thanks again for your help with my Walker Collection.

Jared,
What would a Canadian know about hockey? :lol: Hope you are wrong. I am glad to help you out any time.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
spahnandsain said:
jarcar said:

Jared,
What would a Canadian know about hockey? :lol: Hope you are wrong. I am glad to help you out any time.

I'm still bitter about the Hawks beating my Canucks. :( ;) :D

Members online

Latest posts