Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post a realistic trade that would make you happy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Don't "realistic" trades have to include both sides of the deal?

As an Angels fan, I have no problem getting rid of Brandon Wood, although they should have moved him two years ago when his star was a lot more bright.

How about Brandon Wood for Jake Fox and Jose Ascanio for Brandon Wood?

Of course, the Cubs should be looking at who should play first base in the very near future.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
200lbhockeyplayer said:

As an Angels fan, I have no problem getting rid of Brandon Wood, although they should have moved him two years ago when his star was a lot more bright.

Of course, the Cubs should be looking at who should play first base in the very near future.

Micah - raking the ball all over the friggin field - Hoffpauir of course :D Love that kid.

Btw - I wouldn't even trade Ascanio straight up for Wood. Fontenot is doing just fine at 3rd.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
chashawk said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Micah - raking the ball all over the friggin field - Hoffpauir of course :D Love that kid.

Btw - I wouldn't even trade Ascanio straight up for Wood. Fontenot is doing just fine at 3rd.
I wouldn't either, but the Cubs have a history of trading their future away on silly deals, so I figure it's worth a shot.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Chris Davis/Hank Blalock for a bunch of relievers who are actually good, or for young prospects (Texeira trade). or maybe even for a starter.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Prince Fielder, Cole Gillespie and Carlos Corporan

for

a front-line pitcher (James Shields or Matt Cain type) or 2 high pitching prospects (Matusz or Alderson type for at least one of them).

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
Matt cain & Randy winn to TEX for M. Young and Prospects O. Poveda & M.Main

This deal would open up RF for Nate Schierholtz who I think is the 3rd best bat on the team behind Molina and sandoval.. Plug Michael Young at 1st (or 3rd) and play Sandoval at 3rd (or 1st)..

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
richezOne said:
Matt cain & Randy winn to TEX for M. Young and Prospects O. Poveda & M.Main

This deal would open up RF for Nate Schierholtz who I think is the 3rd best bat on the team behind Molina and sandoval.. Plug Michael Young at 1st (or 3rd) and play Sandoval at 3rd (or 1st)..
As a Rangers fan I can say I really wouldn't mind that, but would want something besides Winn since we already have 5-6 guys who play outfield reguraly.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Not a trade, but I would love to see the Dodgers give some guys in the minors, like Scott Elbert, a chance in the pen. They have to be better than some of the guys we have right now(I see Wade come in and cringe everytime).
Or maybe the Dodgers offer up some minor league talent for some Relievers. Our offense is not going to score 7-10 runs every game, thus our pen needs to hold leads when Chad or Wolf throw gems.