Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This weeks mail including a Ruth GU and a Duke Snider GU Sig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmack2001

Aug 9, 2008
Cleveland NY
Some may have seen the Ruth but it never gets old showing it. Heres the rest of what I received.
AJ
RuthBabe3.jpg

RuthBabe4.jpg

Snider2.jpg

BondsBarry2a.jpg

BondsBarry3.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Wow.

That Ruth is incredible....definitely one of my favorite GU sets of all time. And that Snider? Damn, what a card that one is!

Awesome stuff AJ

biggmack2001

Aug 9, 2008
Cleveland NY
scotty21690 said:
Wow.

That Ruth is incredible....definitely one of my favorite GU sets of all time. And that Snider? Damn, what a card that one is!

Awesome stuff AJ
Whats up Scotty. Thanks for the kind words. You been doing any trading lately?
AJ

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
biggmack2001 said:
scotty21690 said:
Wow.

Awesome stuff AJ
AJ
Not too much trading lately but I have won a couple huge items recently...can't wait to get them in.

Keep up the fantastic additions man! :cool:

biggmack2001

Aug 9, 2008
Cleveland NY
scotty21690 said:
biggmack2001 said:
scotty21690 said:
Wow.

Awesome stuff AJ
AJ
Not too much trading lately but I have won a couple huge items recently...can't wait to get them in.

Keep up the fantastic additions man! :cool:
I will try but its all about to come to an end when we start going to sea. only 2 and a half more years on the boat. Already cant wait for a shore command. What did you pick up?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts