Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Performances 5/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
If you want to see a funny ass story about my Lars Anderson experience, check my TTM/IP page Portland V. Trenton IP and you will see lmfao. Nice to see him get back into his groove.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Invest4thefuture said:
Fabio Castro... 5.0IP 1H 0ER 1BB 10K

wow

Errr...you sure? I see 8IP 3H 0ER 2BB 5K for yesterdays game. He's never pitched the line you posted.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Invest4thefuture said:

wow

Errr...you sure? I see 8IP 3H 0ER 2BB 5K for yesterdays game. He's never pitched the line you posted.

I see it. He pitched that line in a loss to Connecticut today according to milb.com

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
pujolsjunkie said:
AKA Coastal said:
Invest4thefuture said:

wow

I see it. He pitched that line in a loss to Connecticut today according to milb.com
The Fabio Castro that plays for AAA Las Vegas?

And Connecticut hasn't even played today

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
pujolsjunkie said:
AKA Coastal said:
Invest4thefuture said:

wow

That's got to be wrong. He just pitched last night. I don't think he plays for Connecticut.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Hallsgator said:
pujolsjunkie said:
AKA Coastal said:
Invest4thefuture said:

wow

The Fabio Castro that plays for AAA Las Vegas?

And Connecticut hasn't even played today

AHA! Got it! That game was the completion of a suspended game from April 20th, so his stats are listed in that game pre-promotion.

mhsbaseball34

Aug 10, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
pujolsjunkie said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":3829f9oe]
Invest4thefuture said:

wow

That's got to be wrong. He just pitched last night. I don't think he plays for Connecticut.[/quote:3829f9oe]

Completion of game previously suspended on 4/20/09

Edit*Beat me to it

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone know when Jordan Walden is set to return? He looked great in the shutout he pitched before he went to the dl.

Members online

Latest posts