Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Retired Signature Autos: Leave In Case?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I have a couple 2004 and 2005 Topps Retired Signature autos and I was thinking about taking them out of their uncirculated cases and putting them in top loaders. I was just curious if people typically leave them in the case or remove them.

I am not going to sell them or anything, just simply asking to see what people do.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
I have Paul O'Neill in which the case was beat up, but the card was beautiful. I took it out and top loaded it, but I also have no plans of selling it.

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
If you ever want to get your money back (just in case), you'll keep in the case, unless you're going to get them graded.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Back when this first came out, I pulled a few encased autos with two autos in the cases, nobody huge, so I just left them in there...anyone else have the same thing happen?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I put all my PC ones in top loaders. I hate those uncirculated cases, the cards move around too much and get dinged in there i feel.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts