Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did I over pay??? $35 for this hanley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
hanleybgs.jpg

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Sure ya may have overpayed, but it is a nice autograph of one of the top players in the league. I wouldn't look at it as you overpayed because the market may have it as lower. I think it's a great card though.

Eric

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Lets just put it this way...I would have paid as much for it if not more.Besides...where are you going to find it for lower other than ebay.I don't think you overpaid and if you did it couldn't have been by much.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
i think the refractor versions /500 sell for 25 and up soo i actually think thats a good price

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Are you happy that you have it? If yes, then you didn't overpay at all. Nice pickup!

Ya. I reallt like the card. One of my favorites in my collection.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
i think the refractor versions /500 sell for 25 and up soo i actually think thats a good price

I have seen the regular one sell for around $20 before a few times.I was in the market for one.Plus with the way he constantly tears it up...you really can't go wrong with anything Hanley related right now.Especially if and when he gets to a bigger market team.

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
Well if this card bring joy to U, than even if spending a few bucks more is worth it.
Nothing more important than having happiness in ones' life.

craw_song

Nov 20, 2008
san francisco
I have one that I paid for $40 for, so I think you got a deal! I know they can sometimes be had for less, but still an awesome card with serious potential to go higher (in my opinion at least).

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
It's practically a 1/1, seeing as how it's a rare Hanley Ramirez sticker autograph that he was actually able to color within the lines on...

Members online

Latest posts