Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

um, isnt it about time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Really? Last I checked, one HR in a week is better than zero in six weeks. At least A-Rod is drawing walks. Your anti-Yankee nonsense is getting really old.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
so if anyone else had made this post it would have been all right?
im stating a clear fact, he stinks like papi. anyone else could have
come to the same conclusion

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
First of all Papi isn't coming off of an injury like A-Rod is, which is probably the reason why A-Rod is doing bad. It takes time for a hitter to adapt to Major League pitching when he's been out for a while. He isn't nearly as bad as Papi right now since he is actually getting on base by drawing walks. Your yankee hate is really getting old and your posts are just nonsense

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
yankeefan812 said:
First of all Papi isn't coming off of an injury like A-Rod is, which is probably the reason why A-Rod is doing bad. It takes time for a hitter to adapt to Major League pitching when he's been out for a while. He isn't nearly as bad as Papi right now since he is actually getting on base by drawing walks. Your yankee hate is really getting old and your posts are just nonsense

hmm, a truthful post about a guy hitting a buck twenty is nonsense. Ok einstein, thanks for the help

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
boomo said:
yankeefan812 said:

hmm, a truthful post about a guy hitting a buck twenty is nonsense. Ok einstein, thanks for the help

He just came off of injury and in his first couple games back you expect him to be lighting it up? Your thought process is ridiculous. Usually when players come off of injury it takes them a while to adapt to pitching and get their swing back. But please, keep drawing attention to yourself by making senseless yankee bashing posts

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
He just came off of injury and in his first couple games back you expect him to be lighting it up? Your thought process is ridiculous. Usually when players come off of injury it takes them a while to adapt to pitching and get their swing back. But please, keep drawing attention to yourself by making senseless yankee bashing posts

ok, we will see where he is at in 2 months, will that be enough time for the drug addict to be recovered?

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
boomo said:

ok, we will see where he is at in 2 months, will that be enough time for the drug addict to be recovered?

yep

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
This thread is strange.

Hey Chris, can we get a special forum for Yankees and Red Sox fans to make irrational posts at each other? (I'm kidding, for anyone who can't read internet sarcasm)

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
whats new, your bashing the yankees...its getting old

and yeah i mean i expected him to come out of the gates hitting as he normally does right off a major hip surgery ::facepalm::

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
wasnt bashing the yankees, was bashing a known steroid user and how bad he has been sucking.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
boomo said:
wasnt bashing the yankees, was bashing a known steroid user and how bad he has been sucking.

we should do bigest LOSER on the boards award......I HAVE MY NOMINEE :D

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Hmm..

Missed Spring Training.

Missed first month of season.

8 Walks in 7 games. (Another walk today making it 9 BB's in 8 games, but the game is not over yet.)

.367 OBP

Only 22 AB's.

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
boomo said:

we should do bigest LOSER on the boards award......I HAVE MY NOMINEE :D

Seriously this is a INTERNET FORUM... it is pretty easy to avoid reading a post... you simply just dont click on it.

You can see the title and who created the post.. so just dont click it.. but no you run along in here to put in your two cents bashing his post like you words mean something... when you are doing exactly what he is doing, esp. with the "biggest LOSER award" comment, albeit in a different way.

JUST DONT READ AND RESPOND TO THE DAMN POST!

I to have my nominee....

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
thanks bates, but ill gladly be the biggest loser on the boards for not caring for drug addict baseball players, not just arod, but any of them.

Members online