Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Showing off my 2008 Ultimate Collection Stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I haven't been able to scan in 4 months, and when I got a chance I first scanned my new 2005 Sweet Spot Classic patch additions, and then this set was second. I really love the design and the large swatches of both the patches and bat barrel cards. I was thinking about going for the jumbo patch set, but there were too many modern players in it so I decided to just go after the retired and HOF patches. At first I didn't even bid on the bat barrel cards, but after seeing how low they were going I decided to start doing the same with that set. I only picked up a few autographed bat barrels because they were the cheap ones.

If someone has a nice card to trade, I'm willing to deal the second Ripken shown.

PatchCalRipkenJr2.jpg

PatchCalRipkenJr3.jpg

PatchCalRipkenJr.jpg

PatchCarltonFisk.jpg

PatchCarlYastrzemski.jpg

PatchCarlYastrzemski2.jpg

PatchDaveConcepcion.jpg

PatchDonSutton.jpg

PatchFredLynn.jpg

PatchFredLynn2.jpg

PatchJimPalmer.jpg

PatchLouBrock.jpg

PatchNolanRyan.jpg

PatchReggieJackson.jpg
PatchRobinYount.jpg

PatchRonSanto.jpg
PatchRonSanto2.jpg
PatchStanMusial.jpg
PatchSteveCarlton.jpg

PatchTomGlavine.jpg

BarrelAutoBillyWilliams.jpg

BarrelAutoBillyWilliams2.jpg

BarrelAutoBillyWilliams3.jpg
BarrelAutoBillyWilliams4.jpg

BarrelAutoJimRice.jpg
BarrelCarltonFisk.jpg
BarrelCarlYastrzemski.jpg
BarrelDonMattingly.jpg

BarrelKenGriffeyJr.jpg
BarrelMikeSchmidt.jpg
BarrelOzzieSmith.jpg
BarrelRobinYount.jpg
BarrelRyneSandberg.jpg
BarrelStanMusial.jpg

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
nicest....................CARDS...................................................................................EVER

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
IndyMann- I think the last Santo sold for a $400-500 best offer, but I bought mine for a $250 best offer and an $150 BIN. I was really lucky to find each one, and until the last one sold I wasn't sure if I paid too much for my first one.

kdailey4315- Having all five of one player would be nice, but since Upper Deck made two different ones of Ripken it makes it a little harder. I can only remember one Musial being sold, so I'm hoping to get more of him.

Russ S.- If you ever add a nice vintage patch to your collection, you know I'll have a Ripken jumbo patch to trade for it. The Ultimate Maximum patch is really nice, and I almost bought one like it. I had a chance with a best offer, but then someone hit the BIN for $90 or so and took it for their collection. I don't know if it was that exact one, but I remember it was sweet like that one.

Latest posts