Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wtf? >>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
Lancemountain said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-TOPPS-ALLEN-GINTERS-LUGWIG-VAN-BEETHOVEN-DNA-1-1_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ213QQihZ010QQitemZ200328870007QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported

:shock: :arrow: :?

If I put it in my head as a hair plug, I'm sure it'll increase my musical ability! WHAT A STEAL!

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
miles.ngo said:
Lancemountain said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-TOPPS-ALLEN-GINTERS-LUGWIG-VAN-BEETHOVEN-DNA-1-1_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ213QQihZ010QQitemZ200328870007QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported

If I put it in my head as a hair plug, I'm sure it'll increase my musical ability! WHAT A STEAL!

How do you know its a hair of his HEAD!?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
miles.ngo said:
Lancemountain said:

yeah, but you'll end up going deaf, so it's a trade-off...

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Card Magnet said:
THey also have a card with a piece of Napoleon's hair. Yes, the French military guy.

at one time Napolean was the most powerful man on the face of the earth.

How can ANYONE say that. Did he rule the entire Earth or just France? Isnt it kinda like saying Frank Bannister was the first ever to break the 4 minute mile?? Yea right.... I have a hard time believing that there wasnt someone else on Earth who was running the mile in a quicker time.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="Card Magnet":6ghv1ko9]THey also have a card with a piece of Napoleon's hair. Yes, the French military guy.

How can ANYONE say that. Did he rule the entire Earth or just France? Isnt it kinda like saying Frank Bannister was the first ever to break the 4 minute mile?? Yea right.... I have a hard time believing that there wasnt someone else on Earth who was running the mile in a quicker time.[/quote:6ghv1ko9]

I think Chris is saying (accurately) that Napolean had to power to do whatever he wanted for a period of time. No one said he "ruled" the earth, just everything he set his mind to. He did hold large portions of the Americas too.

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="Card Magnet":3jtj5o9q]THey also have a card with a piece of Napoleon's hair. Yes, the French military guy.

How can ANYONE say that. Did he rule the entire Earth or just France? Isnt it kinda like saying Frank Bannister was the first ever to break the 4 minute mile?? Yea right.... I have a hard time believing that there wasnt someone else on Earth who was running the mile in a quicker time.[/quote:3jtj5o9q]

Yeah, his name was Roger Bannister!

Members online

Latest posts