Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christmas came this week. Here is what i got today..LONGO!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This was the most I have spent on a particular player besides Mark McGwire..EVER. I got to see him play last year in Tampa a bunch of times. I was in the Trop for the game in which he had his first career 3 Homerun Game. I got his jersey for christmas. I am a fan. It's safe to say that him and Kaz are my favorite current baseball players. Yea hype is one thing, but it's another when you really want the guys key rookie cards. And you wanted them all winter but never pulled the trigger. Christmas came early this week. I went apeshat and pulled the trigger on his cards. Did i buy into the hype? Yea. Do i care? Not really. In the long was it worth it? Hell yes. when the guys cards you are buying is that of which is going to be a Star for years to come and you are a big fan of his. I had a bunch of money saved the last few months because the mcgwire market has been dead. And when you don't have a GF, don't have a drinking problem and work at restaurants, you will have alot of extra money that accumulates. well here is my mailday from the past 48 Hours.... The Silver Refractor is currently at BGS. He will join the other 3 soon. Thanks to Boomo and Ian Stewart for the help.

11.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
oh damg! my gold lincecum has the same subs as your longoria, weird, but awesome!

nice cards

Boy I sure hope you create a post when the Lincecum Gold arrives.

The the OP.... sweet cards. I cant believe the prices his stuff is going for.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
P_Manning 18 said:
darocker80 said:
oh damg! my gold lincecum has the same subs as your longoria, weird, but awesome!

nice cards

Boy I sure hope you create a post when the Lincecum Gold arrives.

The the OP.... sweet cards. I cant believe the prices his stuff is going for.
sarcasm? if not i'll def make a post when it comes.

hopefully i won't get flamed though ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts