Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-------------->The Late Sunday AM Thread<-----------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Red Sox beat the Mariners last night and Jason Bay hit his 11th home run. I just watched the highlights on MLB.com and there were a lot of very nice defensive plays made by the Sox.

the Pirates beat the Rockies 7-4 after a 1 1/2 hr rain delay in the middle of the game.

won this last night...

!BSHI51wCGk~$(KGrHgoOKjMEjlLmRfcUBKBiGFdDUg~~_1.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Whats up guys!!!!....Scott, Dan, Dave and Hive. Nice sunny sunday in Seattle...another day of work. I scored some new memory for my PC yesterday so I will be partially rebuilding it at home after work. Dave - do you already have a 2009 Jason Bay red refractor auto? I stopped by my local shop yesterday and they just got one in. I could easily pick it up for you if needed ;)

Alex

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
metallicalex777 said:
Whats up guys!!!!....Scott, Dan, Dave and Hive. Nice sunny sunday in Seattle...another day of work. I scored some new memory for my PC yesterday so I will be partially rebuilding it at home after work. Dave - do you already have a 2009 Jason Bay red refractor auto? I stopped by my local shop yesterday and they just got one in. I could easily pick it up for you if needed ;)

Alex

morning Alex. I do indeed have the Red Refractor auto. thanks for the offer to snag it for me though. out of curiosity how much is it going for?

:D :D :D :D
2009FinestzFinestMomentsAutoRed.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning good friends! How's everyone's weekend's been so far? Looks like a sunny day today. Should be hot.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Had six people in from other states in town for baseball game last night. All got lots of autos on baseballs, cracked bat etc. one even caught a foul ball , another thru in pregame ball . Lots of pics i will have to post later.
I've had my coffee now time for a nap .

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
pghbuccos said:
morning Alex. I do indeed have the Red Refractor auto. thanks for the offer to snag it for me though. out of curiosity how much is it going for?

Nice scan!!! They have a $50 price tag on it but I get the "homie hookup" and could easily get it for around half that, I dropped tons of 08 chrome off to them yesterday...do you know if Art has one yet?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
wideright said:
Morning good friends! How's everyone's weekend's been so far? Looks like a sunny day today. Should be hot.

Whats up Dave!!! Nice and sunny here too...we lucked out and had an 80 degree day yesterday with today being just as nice :mrgreen: First time all year. Just working right now...how about yourself?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Good mornin everyone!

I just went out to breakfast and man am I full now, banana maple walnut pancakes and bacon, mmm mmm!! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, Red Sox won last night!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm thinking about wandering over to the NJCAA Division II North Plains District Tournament, here in Madison. JUCO ball is fun to watch, and future stars could always be hidden here. If Madison wins the game at noon, there will be a game 30 minutes later to decide the overall champion.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
scotty21690 said:
Good mornin everyone!

I just went out to breakfast and man am I full now, banana maple walnut pancakes and bacon, mmm mmm!! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, Red Sox won last night!

Cursed Red Sox :twisted: ...but only because my awesome Mariners lost ;) , I really do like the Sox but I am a hometown hero kinda guy :lol: Nice breakfast too...T minus 2 hours and 9 minutes until my lunch time :(

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
metallicalex777 said:
pghbuccos said:

Nice scan!!! They have a $50 price tag on it but I get the "homie hookup" and could easily get it for around half that, I dropped tons of 08 chrome off to them yesterday...do you know if Art has one yet?

I don't believe Art has it yet.

Members online