Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any idea how much this is worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
Some one contacted me about purchasing this card form me:
gold.jpg

Since 2009 bowman has only been out for a week, there hasn't been any of these sold. The few gold refs that are on ebay are selling pretty well. I don't really know much about Angle Morales. Who else in the 2009 bowman might carry the same value as him.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks, Tom

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
justwar said:

That seems to be the number now a days. If a prospect is 19, 18 or 17 they have cards that go for some stupid prices. He is likely a good 4 years from even seeing a big league team... yet people are so quick to fork over some good money for cards of that player.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
justwar said:

That seems to be the number now a days. If a prospect is 19, 18 or 17 they have cards that go for some stupid prices. He is likely a good 4 years from even seeing a big league team... yet people are so quick to fork over some good money for cards of that player.

Exactly, it sucks when the first thing you look at with a prospect you don't know is his birthday (I'm GUILTY). But it does effect his price, his estimated ROI, and how long you may need/have/get to hold before selling.

Members online

Latest posts