Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can anyone give me some insight on Brent Brewer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
I pulled an amazing copy of his chrome orange refractor that should definately gem. Upon reviewing his stats to say they leave alot to be desired is about right. The back of the card states he has tools and is a hell of an athelete. So anyone have some insight on him ?

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
XdanX said:
I pulled an amazing copy of his chrome orange refractor that should definately gem. Upon reviewing his stats to say they leave alot to be desired is about right. The back of the card states he has tools and is a hell of an athelete. So anyone have some insight on him ?

You pretty much summed it up. He's incredibly raw, but is a great athlete. He's repeated High-A twice now and doesn't look like he can hit his way out of a wet paper bag. I've seen him in person a few times and, aside from having a hot mom, he isn't anything to write home about. He's pretty quick, but just not that impressive of a player and I doubt he'll see MLB action. Sell if you can get a good amount for it.

His brother will end up being pretty decent, on the other hand.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
XdanX said:

You pretty much summed it up. He's incredibly raw, but is a great athlete. He's repeated High-A twice now and doesn't look like he can hit his way out of a wet paper bag. I've seen him in person a few times and, aside from having a hot mom, he isn't anything to write home about. He's pretty quick, but just not that impressive of a player and I doubt he'll see MLB action. Sell if you can get a good amount for it.

Ha thanks for the imput, what would you think is a reasonable price ?

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
XdanX said:
Ian Stewart said:
XdanX said:

Ha thanks for the imput, what would you think is a reasonable price ?

Well absolutely none of his chrome stuff has ended lately as per my eBay searches. Not to mention, there are a few cheap BIN's for some of his other parallels, namely $2.50 for Refractors.

If you could get $20 for it, consider yourself lucky. I think they sold for a bit more at release, but I doubt they'd get that now.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Not sure if this will help but I played against a Brent Bowers back in 1989
He got a full ride to Wichita State but went pro instead
He later was drafted by Toronto and played a little with Baltimore
He is coaching in the minors now

Members online

Latest posts