Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What sniping service do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
I have been having a lot of problems lately with Jbidwatcher, and my interenet connection has become too unrealiable for it. Im looking for something that doesnt snipe off my internet connection. What are some other services everyone uses, and also some of the pros and cons of them? Thanks!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I really like BiddingScheduler.com...the emails when my snipe has been surpassed are great. It's free and I've never not had a snipe go off.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
I used Gixen.com for free for a year or so without any problems so went ahead and upgraded to premium as a thank you. And yes, Gixen works without your computer on.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
The general consensus is gixen.

I use bidnip.

Costs $.24 per win, but they say guerenteed placement. I have never had a snipe not go through.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
Russ S. said:
I use the Manual 2-Finger Service. It's free and never fails me! ;)

+1

If I forget to bid.. then it saves me money... and lately I have had over 50 in my watch list.. :eek:

True on all accounts.Bad thing is the ones I forget to bid on always go real cheap.

I also ask my mom to do it from time to time because she is the only other person in my family who works in an office where she is able to place bids or even visit ebay.My aunt for some reason cannot visit certain sites so I rely on my mom if I am at work or somewhere else when the auction ends.I hate the ones that end at odd times but I would never use a real sniping service.

Members online