Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jason Bartlett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Off to quite a sizzling start this year. The Rays like him for his defense and speed, but the offensive burst he's displaying is very encouraging. A .932 OPS from a guy that hasn't topped .700 in a full season yet is obviously unsustainable (particularly thanks to a .394 BABIP), but the gains in power, if at all for real, make for a very interesting boost to this team. If Bartlett throws together a .300-15-75 year with 30+ steals, along with his glove, the Rays have themselves a total stud. As if the Delmon deal wasn't bad enough for the Twins with Garza emerging as a top of the rotation starter...

Replace Blackburn with Garza and Nick Punto/Brendan Harris with Bartlett, and boy would the Twins have a better team...

Liriano, Garza, Baker, Slowey, Perkins

Oh what could have been...

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
The only reason your twins have Lariano is because my Giants are retards and traded him AND Nathan for A.J. in what is possibly the worst trade in baseball history.
On topic: Bartlett is the man. I have him on all my fantasy teams.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
The only reason your twins have Lariano is because my Giants are retards and traded him AND Nathan for A.J. in what is possibly the worst trade in baseball history.

They're not my Twins. I'm a Yankee fan. :lol:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
pujolsjunkie said:
kdailey4315 said:

They're not my Twins. I'm a Yankee fan. :lol:

Sorry I thought I read "my twins" instead of "the twins"

Members online

Latest posts