Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I buy more Threads and Topps Update?

Should I buy more Donruss Threads or 08 Topps Update?

• Yes, buy more loose packs of Threads!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
I bought a box of threads as is evident by the earlier thread and did pretty good it appears (5 hits, one of which almost paid for the box). I bought 4 loose packs and got nadda.

Bought 11 loose packs of 08 Topps Update and Highlights and pulled a Mariano Rivera black printing plate commemorating the last all star game at yankee stadium.

I would be buying this weekend (ala loose packs) if the poll deems it possibly.

Edit: Newbury Comics will probably have the threads at $4.99 a pack. I dont know if they get a box then do up the packs and hang em up, or if they just get a bunch of loose packs...I'm somewhat nervous about dropping say..$60 on loose threads and pulling only 1 GU of Juan Marichal and no autos.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
I thought it was a pretty obvious choice. :) ;)

I love watching these breaks, loaded boxes with HALL OF FAMERS!!! And 24 PACKS!! ITS DONRUSS!!!

:D

Buy boxes until you pull some dude with no shoes on...yanno piece of his chair..or bat. Think about it, soon enough you could be known as the king of retail AND hobby.

Now that would be impressive. :cool:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Threads all the way...easier to pull autos and you have a chance at Shoeless Joe or Marilyn Menroe pieces!!! Either way I am sure you will hit something nice ;)

Alex

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
rebelpawn said:
Newburys gets full hobby boxes, not loose packs. Hope that helps with your decision making. Good luck Rud.

And that has made it for me right there. Assuming the stuff isnt $6+ a pack now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts