Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on 09 Bowman prices so far??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
Its still very early, I realize that, but just some first thoughts about prices on ebay so far:

Neftali Feliz parallels have been cheaper than I expected (blue ref's for around $29 bucks)
Yu Darvish has been pretty expensive ($70ish for blue ref's)
Morrison autos have been doing pretty well

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I've been very happy with the sales I have made so far (Master Sets & Lower end Parallels/Lots), especially a couple 1/1's that I sold. I have been more than pleased with a couple purchases that I have made. I bought a couple lots that included a Morrison Gold Auto & Ref Auto, Tyler Flowers Gold Ref, Erasmus Red Ref, Pimentel Blue Ref, Teheren Blue Ref (plus others) for a great deal. Now I just hope the sales will pick up a little when a few of these get back from BGS!!!

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
IMO if you want to do the set now is the time autos have been dirt cheap with the exception of a few

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
kruzie3 said:
EricInCT said:
Now is definitely not the time to buy any of this.

Why not now?

Partially hype IMO. Like I said, sales were great for me, and I haven't even moved any Parallels Xfractor or better. But, you can't pass up a deal when you see one. They are out there.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
excel_B said:
You should buy now before these players get better... If you wait, then you might not want to spend hundreds on cards. I suggest to buy now...

Or you should wait and buy when the players arent doing very hot. That is the game of prospecting. Right now I wouldn't buy because alot of people are looking to buy the new product. Now is the time to buy past bowman products though.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
I"m just waiting for about a month before I get any Petey, his blue ref went for $8 dlvd, I can get for $3 in a month more than likely.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
aw00d05 said:
I"m just waiting for about a month before I get any Petey, his blue ref went for $8 dlvd, I can get for $3 in a month more than likely.

Why buy the chrome when you have first year autos from last year?

Such as...

[ebay:1kj1g4q4]200341401794[/ebay:1kj1g4q4]

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
masonphillip said:
aw00d05 said:

Why buy the chrome when you have first year autos from last year?

Such as...

[ebay:iojdbzsg]200341401794[/ebay:iojdbzsg]
I'm not prospecting him, just collecting since he went to the HS I go to so I could care less on value.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Yeah exactly. You can buy now if you want to support prospectors and prospecting... or save a lot of money and buy later when you know how good (or terrible?) these guys will be.

Most everything will get listed on eBay sooner or later no matter how good the player or card is.

Jurgy25 said:
excel_B said:
You should buy now before these players get better... If you wait, then you might not want to spend hundreds on cards. I suggest to buy now...

Or you should wait and buy when the players arent doing very hot. That is the game of prospecting. Right now I wouldn't buy because alot of people are looking to buy the new product. Now is the time to buy past bowman products though.

Members online

Latest posts