Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Guys that you are waiting to see in Short Season and RC ball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Who are you waiting to see? I am waiting to see my two biggest prospect investments (currently):

Rashun Dixon
img573.jpg

Destin Hood
img580.jpg

img666.jpg

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
soccerman034 said:
Who are you waiting to see? I am waiting to see my two biggest prospect investments (currently):

Rashun Dixon
img573.jpg

I am with you on Dixon. I specifically like the 7 Leaf Limited Autos and the 5 Contenders autos I have. The kid has big-time potential.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
I'm looking forward to the Kingsport Mets season getting started, but haven't spent any time looking into who to watch for here.

I wish the season was longer, the stadium is just 10 minutes away.

Whats up Scuba, I haven't said hello to you in a while.

Casey

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Edgar Olmos, Ryan Westmoreland, Blake Brewer, Adrian Nieto, Aaron Hicks, Tim Melville, Nick Barnese, Kyle Lobstein.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
soccerman034 said:
goblue6919 said:
Edgar Olmos, Ryan Westmoreland, Blake Brewer, Adrian Nieto, Aaron Hicks, Tim Melville, Nick Barnese, Kyle Lobstein.

Three guys I am really excited to see as well! How 'bout Souza's bounce back :)
:D
He's turning into a double machine. Hopefully that will translate into HR power.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
goblue6919 said:
soccerman034 said:
goblue6919 said:

Three guys I am really excited to see as well! How 'bout Souza's bounce back :)
:D
He's turning into a double machine. Hopefully that will translate into HR power.

With the way he has been hitting lately, at least average wise, power would just be icing on the cake :) He has always had good raw power and speed.

Members online

Latest posts