Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Damaged Razor metal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I finally got my Smoak base in the mail, and it was in a top-loader without tape...The top-loader was damaged and the card slid out of the loader and was bent at the top half of the card. What do I do about this?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
More without tape?

Guess he only tapes the ones for his buds.... I know Jaypers said his were taped. Quite a few others have said no tape. I guess this guy has never shipped a card through the mail.... thought he was the Edgeman???? He never shipped cards before???

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
P_Manning 18 said:
More without tape?

Guess he only tapes the ones for his buds.... I know Jaypers said his were taped. Quite a few others have said no tape. I guess this guy has never shipped a card through the mail.... thought he was the Edgeman???? He never shipped cards before???

I have gotten them both with and without tape.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
More without tape?

I am kinda suprised how these were shipped in the oversized bubble mailers with no protection other than a top-loader on the inside.

endthecurse

Apr 23, 2009
P_Manning 18 said:
More without tape?

None of mine had tape on the toploader, although none of them were damaged "post-factory". You should probably email Razor (Brian) and let him know. He made good with the cards I ordered that had significant problems and was easy to communicate with. I am not one of his buds, so it's realistic to think you'll have a similar experience.

I'll let someone else, who is more "in the know", comment about the underlined statement above...

Wes

OG
Administrator
endthecurse said:
P_Manning 18 said:
More without tape?

None of mine had tape on the toploader, although none of them were damaged "post-factory". You should probably email Razor (Brian) and let him know. He made good with the cards I ordered that had significant problems and was easy to communicate with. I am not one of his buds, so it's realistic to think you'll have a similar experience.

I'll let someone else, who is more "in the know", comment about the underlined statement above...

He was. No mystery.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
My base Smoak autos were not tapped and were slipping put of the holders also. But, they were not damaged.

My Blue Smoak was tapped down.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Of the two metal autos i've gotten. One was taped the other wasn't, but was still snug inside the holder. I wonder why they don't use smaller bubble mailers, could save Razor some cash I would think on s/h. I would think BG would have gotten word by now to the shipping department to tape shut these cards from now on I would hope.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
I had an order of 4 Adams and a Hiissey plate. All the sides but the top was taped. ::facepalm::

They were sliding out, but no damage.

Members online