Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GRRRRR !!! I JUST OVER PAID 4 THIS..NOW I JUST HOPE ITS REAL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
some of you guys now I working on the 2008 HEROES BASEBALL DODGER set...this was the first patch of any of the players #d /10 that i saw on the bay and just paid $26 ::facepalm:: .....just hope its real ...what you all think ?..

can some one copy the pix from ebay and post for my...comp at work sux !!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0419385831

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Looks a little suspicious to me.

penny.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Where is that patch supposed to be even from. At least put a picture of the jersey you wasted on the back of the card. Even if it's fake in the first place.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
cool...its real....but i still over paid ::facepalm:: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wish they would have disclosed about the ding on the back...but p/c i guess it will be ok

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
CISCOKID23 said:
cool...its real....but i still over paid ::facepalm:: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wish they would have disclosed about the ding on the back...but p/c i guess it will be ok
Nice card. I read it as the ding was not on your card but the card listed above yours which was "Jake Peavy/Bob Gibson Dual Jersey #040/125 (has corner ding on back of the card)". I would think yours is in good shape since he said nothing about it.

riq0422

Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Sorry, had i known it was you i would not have bid against you! I figured it was real when I saw his thread on The Bench. I tried to get him to sell it to me there but he wouldn't budge $25 was the most I would pay for it. Enjoy the card! and good luck with the set.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
YA IT SEEMS I MISS READ THE OTHER THREAD... :oops: :oops:

AS LONG AS IT WAS A DODGER FAN I WAS BIDDING I'M GOOD WITH THE PRICE...I WAS GOING NO MORE THAN $29...ONLY CAUSE ITS #D /10 AND IT WILL BE HARD TO COMPLETE THE SET WITH OUT IT

riq0422 said:
Sorry, had i known it was you i would not have bid against you! I figured it was real when I saw his thread on The Bench. I tried to get him to sell it to me there but he wouldn't budge $25 was the most I would pay for it. Enjoy the card! and good luck with the set.

marterburn

CISCOKID23 said:

AS LONG AS IT WAS A DODGER FAN I WAS BIDDING I'M GOOD WITH THE PRICE...I WAS GOING NO MORE THAN $29...ONLY CAUSE ITS #D /10 AND IT WILL BE HARD TO COMPLETE THE SET WITH OUT IT

riq0422 said:

so i'm going to have bid like $50 to get my Kemp Beige patch, whenever it surfaces? :oops:

sick patch though. it was obviously the patch quality and not the player or the card scarcity that drove the price so high.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
DEPENDS ON HOW CLOSE I AM ON THE KEMP SET :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUT IM SURE WE CAN LOOK FOR THEM AS A GROUP :grouphug:

marterburn said:
CISCOKID23 said:

riq0422 said:

so i'm going to have bid like $50 to get my Kemp Beige patch, whenever it surfaces? :oops:

sick patch though. it was obviously the patch quality and not the player or the card scarcity that drove the price so high.

Members online

Latest posts