Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

mmobaseball FCB league

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I am going to host a team

http://www.mmobaseball.com/myowner.aspx?id=25188

it is only semi pro AAA, but we have a good chance of building lots of stats.

Here are the other teams in the league (I own the ones that start with -----)

------ConcordSturgeons
------DoverBlueHens
------MontpelierSnowcaps
------AugustaLumberjacks
------BurlingtonSnows
------ManchesterLooms
------BellbrookMaples
------DesMoinesPioneers
------MackinacFudgies
------LakevilleLancelots
------LaCrosseBadgers
------SouthDakotaBad
------RentonRainshadows
------BellevueKingfis
------NampaPeregrines
BozemanCutthroats
------LaramieJubilees
------GilletteBigHorns
MobileYellowham
------AthensClassics
------FayettevilleCot
------RichmondWalleyes
------KnoxvilleMarble
------JacksonCatfish
------OzarkJunipers
------NormanPrairieDogs
------DodgeCityVultures
------BrokenArrowRoo
------ShawneeMergansers
------OverlandParkGr
------TempeFiestas
-----ModestoExclamat
ThousandOaksSp
-----BerkeleyTiedyes
-----SaltLakeCityS
-----BurbankEntertai

This will be a no love team, it is for FCB members only. That said, people with good stats will replace those with not so much. I can guarantee that you will face bad pitching, poor offense and poor defense. If you are on one of the other 3 teams, I would suggest that you leave as they will win most of their games via forfeit.

If interested in becoming part of team catfish, post your userid here.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
post a link to your player. What position are you?

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008
I have a pitcher and a center fielder, is one better than the other? I'll get the links in a second.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I love the idea of essentially an entire league for FCB. You're asking everyone to leave the teams they're currently on and just join that league correct? I think that would be a blast, however, I really wish we could have known you were hoping to do something like this before.

I've spent quite a bit of time and a little money (clearly not as much as you though :D ) trying to organize teams. I'd love to join the league, but now I'd just have my own team in a completely different league without any FCB members on it, which is why I made the effort in the first place. If everyone else wants to do this, then I'm cool with it and I'd love to play in the league with my guys, but the time and money I spend kinda seems all for not now.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
WoundedDuck said:
I love the idea of essentially an entire league for FCB. You're asking everyone to leave the teams they're currently on and just join that league correct? I think that would be a blast, however, I really wish we could have known you were hoping to do something like this before.

I've spent quite a bit of time and a little money (clearly not as much as you though :D ) trying to organize teams. I'd love to join the league, but now I'd just have my own team in a completely different league without any FCB members on it, which is why I made the effort in the first place. If everyone else wants to do this, then I'm cool with it and I'd love to play in the league with my guys, but the time and money I spend kinda seems all for not now.

No I am only looking for 1 team. The other teams I own will lose and just provide stats for the one team I am running. I am only looking for a roster of maybe 15 players and the rest of the teams will be cpu.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
bouwob said:
No I am only looking for 1 team. The other teams I own will lose and just provide stats for the one team I am running. I am only looking for a roster of maybe 15 players and the rest of the teams will be cpu.

ahhh I get it. Something tells me you owned the nintendo game genie at one point in time :D

Well, we do have a ton of members on FCB. Maybe in future seasons, if there was enough interest, it would be cool to have several FCB fielded teams in one league.

Members online

Latest posts