Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any college team collectors here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Just curious if there are any collectors here that focus on players from a specific college. I really focus only on guys who went to Purdue. I am quickly approaching the 100 auto cards mark for former Boilermakers.

If you have any former Purdue guys, let me know and maybe we can work something out!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
My main focus is my Miami Hurricanes football collection. I don't have the numbers offhand though, but I'd say 1,000 or so between all types of cards.

Do you only collect in college uniform, or pro as well? (I go with any uniform)

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Card Magnet said:
My main focus is my Miami Hurricanes football collection. I don't have the numbers offhand though, but I'd say 1,000 or so between all types of cards.

My main focus is Miami Hurricanes baseball :) I am at 134/194 of 08 drafted players in the major brands, and have 25+ of the current players USA cards.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Card Magnet said:

I go with any uniform as well. It is nice to get them in their college unis though. I think this is why I like Press Pass. It never holds its value, but the pics of the players in their college unis are nice.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
08uddraftrcautos.jpg

need that one?

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Never paid much attention to College Ball, Seattle is definitely a "pro" only kind of town. Suppose if any UW Huskies or WSU Cougars stuff came around I wouldn't turn it down! I do have a Pacific card of Drew Bledsoe in a Cougars uni that I refuse to let go!
1993PacificBledsoe.jpg

1993 Pacific

Latest posts