Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what's a fair price for this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
It's his card. He sets the price. The Haren is at $32 with over 5 days left...I think $50 is fair, but I imagine at auction it would get a little more.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
What have other 1/1 in this set sold for? Finest looks awesome this year. I would guess $100 considering all Miggy hype going on now.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
miguelcabrera said:
i43770 said:

ok, right on with my estimates and what i can pay, the seller is far off
:lol: So the first person to respond close to your guessimate and "the seller is far off"?? ::facepalm::

Like already said. It's the sellers' card. So whatever he deems fair is the actual fair price. As much as it sucks, it's the truth.
And as shown time and time again, if the card goes to auction, I bet it sells for far more then your guessimate and what YOU are willing to pay.

I got $25 on it. ;)

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Either way a stupid post by the OP now it will cost him more as he just notified more collectors that its on auction ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
craiger122003 said:
Either way a stupid post by the OP now it will cost him more as he just notified more collectors that its on auction ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Because the other people that would want a Miguel Cabrera 1/1 don't know how to search ebay and rely on posts on message boards to know what cards are up for auction?

Members online

Latest posts