Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW !!! DID ANYONE SEE THE END OF DODGERS/METS GAME..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Man I'd hate to me a METS fan tonight..

tied 2-2 top of 11th , METS rookie right filder triples with CHURCH at first, CHURCH missed 3rd base...3 outs

bottom of 11th . LORETTA walks , PAUL hits fly ball both BELTRAN and rookie right fielder miss the ball, walk pierre, FURCAL flys out. ....bases still loaded, HUDSON grounds to first REED throws ball away at home... :p :p :p :p

we will take the win

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Pagan is not a rookie.

The Mets made FIVE errors tonight. No team should ever win after commiting 5 errors.

Carlos Beltran S-U-C-K-S. maybe the rest of the baseball world will realize this, but Beltran is garbage when
it comes to anything important on the baseball field. All everyone sees is the end results. his nickname
is "Mr Softie" for a reason.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
[quote="ThoseBackPages"]Pagan is not a rookie.

The Mets made FIVE errors tonight. No team should ever win after commiting 5 errors.

Carlos Beltran S-U-C-K-S. maybe the rest of the baseball world will realize this, but Beltran is garbage when
it comes to anything important on the baseball field. All everyone sees is the end results. his nickname
is "Mr Softie" for a reason.[/quote]

was not aware ...

i missed the last few inning of the game since i was driving home from work...which i work 10 minutes away from DODGER STADIUM :)

would have loved to been there

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I was hoping there was a ground ball up the middle b/c Beltran looked just so uncomfortable in the infield. Would've been great to watch.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
ThoseBackPages said:
Pagan is not a rookie.

Eric trying to drink his problems away?!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
ThoseBackPages said:
Pagan is not a rookie.

::facepalm:: What more can I say?

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Big Mac McGwire said:
Ryan Church lost them the game. And walking the leadoff batter in the bottom of the inning does not help. THAT WAS NOT BELTRANS FAULT. He was called off by the left fielder.

When the Mets lose it ALWAYS Beltrans fault ::facepalm::

lvdan

Aug 25, 2008
Without Beltran and Wright the Mets lineup looks like that of a last place team.
Fernando Tatis? :lol:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
CISCOKID23 said:
Man I'd hate to me a METS fan tonight..

tied 2-2 top of 11th , METS rookie right filder triples with CHURCH at first, CHURCH missed 3rd base...3 outs

bottom of 11th . LORETTA walks , PAUL hits fly ball both BELTRAN and rookie right fielder miss the ball, walk pierre, FURCAL flys out. ....bases still loaded, HUDSON grounds to first REED throws ball away at home... :p :p :p :p

we will take the win

He only received credit for a SINGE.....how does that work?

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
How bad is C.Wade? I swear everytime I see him come in I get angry. I am a Dodger fan, and of course have multiple dodger's pitchers on my fantasy. Wolf throws a gem, and Wade comes in. I already knew what was going to happen, even with 2 outs. Wade needs to be sent down. Bring up elbert. Also is kuroda coming back soon?

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
WADE WAS...AGAIN WAS GOOD FOR US LAST YEAR...NOT SURE WHATS WRONG WITH HIM THIS YEAR...

WE NEED A LIL HELP IN THE PEN AND THE REAT IS OVER :)

ProspectorsAdvantage said:
How bad is C.Wade? I swear everytime I see him come in I get angry. I am a Dodger fan, and of course have multiple dodger's pitchers on my fantasy. Wolf throws a gem, and Wade comes in. I already knew what was going to happen, even with 2 outs. Wade needs to be sent down. Bring up elbert. Also is kuroda coming back soon?

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
CISCOKID23 said:
WADE WAS...AGAIN WAS GOOD FOR US LAST YEAR...NOT SURE WHATS WRONG WITH HIM THIS YEAR...

WE NEED A LIL HELP IN THE PEN AND THE REAT IS OVER :)

ProspectorsAdvantage said:

I think he needs to go down and refine his stuff. He has been god awful. 4 BS with 2 Losses compared to his 3 holds.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
well nto sure if they can send him down because we do not have much left in the farm system that is ready to come up. On a good note if Juan P keeps playing like he is we might be able to trade him at the dead line and bring in a good arm for the Bull pen or maybe a few prospects. He is really helping his trade value right now.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
YA PIERRE !!!!!!! HE IS THE MAN !!! :? :lol: :lol:
KEEP PLAYING GOOD , SO WE CAN FOOL THE OTHER TEAMS THAT YOU ARE GOOD...LIKE YOU DID TO US ::facepalm::

vetsgt02 said:
well nto sure if they can send him down because we do not have much left in the farm system that is ready to come up. On a good note if Juan P keeps playing like he is we might be able to trade him at the dead line and bring in a good arm for the Bull pen or maybe a few prospects. He is really helping his trade value right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts