Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------Morning Thread 5/19 Edition-------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Checking in on-time this morning. On my way to the staff photo. I pick the hottest teachers to stand around, that way no one notices me.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Off to work, checking my Gamel auctions from last night:

whaddaya know, 4 5-card lots sold! I had put 6 of them up starting at $20-$23 BIN and $24 & $25 with BIN/OBO. Well, the 4 BIN's sold pretty quick after I went to bed. I think it may have been the "Sportscenter Bounce" b/c I sold them to a guy in Wisconsin.

It was a nice little cherry to wake up to. $86 sold off of maybe $20 speant in singles (I factor in s/h I pay when I buy).

braves2008champs

Aug 7, 2008
glad it's not a one-man party anymore :lol:

George - I picked up another Zenith Diamond car, but I have to return it - the diamond is messed up and covered in glue :cry: . I didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out to me on the 90s thread :oops: . That set will get eventually though

Any projects for you?

braves2008champs

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
Off to work, checking my Gamel auctions from last night:

whaddaya know, 4 5-card lots sold! I had put 6 of them up starting at $20-$23 BIN and $24 & $25 with BIN/OBO. Well, the 4 BIN's sold pretty quick after I went to bed. I think it may have been the "Sportscenter Bounce" b/c I sold them to a guy in Wisconsin.

It was a nice little cherry to wake up to. $86 sold off of maybe $20 speant in singles (I factor in s/h I pay when I buy).

Nice! I've got to see what I have of Gamel left. Maybe 5 chromes, don't really know though

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
John, that will be a nice set once you finish.

You know me, still working on the same sets, just picked up 11 1997 Raves.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys, ROUGH couple of days for my little guy, glad someone started the thread... :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Sam Banks said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2ndhgc3c]Good Morning!

I'll be getting you a DC number when I get off work.[/quote:2ndhgc3c]

Thanks.

Cards will pull it together, just need to get the bats going with Ludy and Rick. It will be good to see Carp tomorrow.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning boys.

Dan - Sorry to hear about mini. Hope he's feeling better.

I woke up to an eBay win that I never thought would happen.
I put in an extremely LOW bid for a PC card, and won :D
Scan when it arrives.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Sam Banks":1cyegj3d][quote="George_Calfas":1cyegj3d]Good Morning!

I'll be getting you a DC number when I get off work.[/quote:1cyegj3d]

Thanks.

Cards will pull it together, just need to get the bats going with Ludy and Rick. It will be good to see Carp tomorrow.[/quote:1cyegj3d]

I hope so!

That card was numbered 22/25 btw.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I am going to FINALLY have my first softball games of the season tomorrow since the flood gates have closed. I am so glad it's stopped raining everyday here.

ejhshs.gif

Members online

Latest posts