Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOL x100000000000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
That guy is such a scumbag. He used to come around here, then he got caught selling a Matt Kemp sweet spot auto where he wiped the auto off, forged Derek Jeter's signature and wrote "Yankee 4 Life" on it. Absolute scum of the earth.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Not only does this card just look fake, but look at the bottom part of the N, it looks like it's about to fall off from him trying to get the patch in it.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
KandKCards said:
That guy is such a scumbag. He used to come around here, then he got caught selling a Matt Kemp sweet spot auto where he wiped the auto off, forged Derek Jeter's signature and wrote "Yankee 4 Life" on it. Absolute scum of the earth.

:lol: i remember that, that was this guy?

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
"MY BROTHER IS A POST MASTER FOR A LOCAL POST OFFICE HERE IN NEW JERSEY, SO IF A CARD IS SHIPPED OVERSEAS, AND YOU FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL CLAIMING YOU DID NOT RECIEVE IT HE WILL BE ABLE TO CHECK IT OUT AND PROVE IF YOU DID OR DID NOT RECIEVE THE ITEM! I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE OF TRYING TO SCAM ANYBODY, BUT IT HAS BEEN KNOWN TO HAPPEN BEFORE, SO DONT WAIST TIME TRYING TO FILE A CLAIM IF YOU DID RECIEVE THE CARD, BECAUSE IT WONT WORK! THANKFULLY, MY BROTHER IS THE POST MASTER, SO I CAN HE CAN CHECK IT FOR ME! AGAIN, I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, JUST LETTING PEOPLE OVERSEAS KNOW IN ADVANCE!"

So don't "waist" time as his brother can check tracking on items with no tracking. That is friggin awesome. His brother knows every postal carrier in the entire world.

If I'm his brother, I'd beat his ass for even mentioning me.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
KandKCards said:

:lol: i remember that, that was this guy?

That was so funny. EPIC FAIL.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
justinmandawg said:
"MY BROTHER IS A POST MASTER FOR A LOCAL POST OFFICE HERE IN NEW JERSEY, SO IF A CARD IS SHIPPED OVERSEAS, AND YOU FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL CLAIMING YOU DID NOT RECIEVE IT HE WILL BE ABLE TO CHECK IT OUT AND PROVE IF YOU DID OR DID NOT RECIEVE THE ITEM! I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE OF TRYING TO SCAM ANYBODY, BUT IT HAS BEEN KNOWN TO HAPPEN BEFORE, SO DONT WAIST TIME TRYING TO FILE A CLAIM IF YOU DID RECIEVE THE CARD, BECAUSE IT WONT WORK! THANKFULLY, MY BROTHER IS THE POST MASTER, SO I CAN HE CAN CHECK IT FOR ME! AGAIN, I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, JUST LETTING PEOPLE OVERSEAS KNOW IN ADVANCE!"

So don't "waist" time as his brother can check tracking on items with no tracking. That is friggin awesome. His brother knows every postal carrier in the entire world.

If I'm his brother, I'd beat his ass for even mentioning me.
:lol: :lol:
I might buy something from him and give him an overseas address and file a claim just to see whether he's lying or not. Definitely one of the stupidest people I've ever come across.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
ffgameman said:
I don't know a lot about the product but the autograph sticker looks fishy to me too.

I just took a look at the checklist portion of the Donruss site. Says that Eli had a "Fabric of the Game Die-Cut Prime" card numbered to 25 but his name is absent from the "Fabric of the Game Die-Cut Signatures" list, which is numbered to either 5 or 10.

If the checklist is correct, it would mean that he destroyed not only the card in the auction, but at least one other card. Jeez. What a *********.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I emailed him asking why he's selling yet another fake and he said it's real, it's from the Hawaii convention, which he conveniently failed to mention in the listing :lol:

Latest posts