Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MAILDAY! Bowman Red Border 1/1 (Braves fans will like)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I grew up watching and prospecting the Oakland Athletics but since moving to Atlanta I've been enjoying prospecting Braves players as well as Red Sox guys (my wife is a huge Sox fan).

My 2008 Bowman Red Border Zeke Spruill RC #1/1 came in today. I never win any of his Bowman Chrome Blue/Gold Refractors cause I always get outbid by fanatical Braves collectors ;) . Although its not "chrome" I felt it was a nice card to add to the stack. This kid can pitch.

BowmanRed_Spruill.jpg

I have a "super" card arriving tomorrow. I'll post it the second it arrives. :cool:
Allen

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
man that kid is tearing it up

6-0 and 1.91 era .. nice I got a blue ref or two of his in a box

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
cgilmo said:
it was up as a best offer

i submitted what I thought would win :)

now, I get to have fun with bruin7 and threaten his life (joking ofc) about this card :)

Chris,
You can sign over the rights to the FCB and we'll call it a day. :lol:

No worries bro. I'm sure we can work something out.

Allen

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Bruin7 said:
cgilmo said:

now, I get to have fun with bruin7 and threaten his life (joking ofc) about this card :)

Chris,

Allen

:)

I would rather shake my fist at the sky and curse you like a real super villain.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
cgilmo said:
Bruin7 said:
cgilmo said:

Chris,

Allen

:)

I would rather shake my fist at the sky and curse you like a real super villain.

DrDoomChap.gif

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Nice pickup Allen! You know my feeling on that card. I can't win with you and Gilmore getting to the cards before me. I lost on my "best offer" on that card as well and Chris got the Red Refractor before me as well a while back.

You guys saved one for me that I didn't have. Did I mention Orange is my favorite color?

Scan10111.jpg

Again! I'm jealous, great addition!

Members online

Latest posts