Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Have A Memorabilia Display Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Has anyone ever found a cube or display for one of the mini official wilson footballs? I dont see one available.

The ball measures 8.9x5.3x4.8 according to the website, and therefore it will not fit into the mini helmet cubes. Acrylic ones on eBay cost 27 dollars total, and that is ridiculous.

Any other suggestions?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I go to Michaels craft store to get my frames and displays. Not sure if they would have that size but they have a great sports display selection.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
deceptikon1978 said:
I go to Michaels craft store to get my frames and displays. Not sure if they would have that size but they have a great sports display selection.

Really? Michaels? Awesome, didnt know they had that.

Jersey frames too?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Gellman said:
deceptikon1978 said:

Jersey frames too?

He's framed several jerseys in Michaels frames. They come out looking great.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Groat said:
Gellman said:
deceptikon1978 said:

Jersey frames too?

He's framed several jerseys in Michaels frames. They come out looking great.

Well, thanks to Flightposite, I now have another that needs framing. I still have my PSA signed Santana twins jersey to do too.

Ill have to check it out.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Heres one in a frame I got from Michaels...

STEELERS006.jpg

Its a tad small but got it 50% off during a sale so it was like $15. They have bigger ones also.

Members online