Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Chrome SUPERFRACTOR MAILDAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
BCSuperfractor_Pimentel.jpg

I'm a fan of this kid. It'll go well with my Contenders Auto SP /39.

Allen

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Great card. I put in an offer, but never heard back from the seller. How much did it go for out of curiosity. I see it was done off-ebay.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
lisu said:
Congrats! That is a weird looking super though...probably just doesn't scan well.

The Supers this year have a yellowish-tan tint to them. But I like the subtle xfractor-ish background we've all come to recognize Superfractors for because anymore would look too much like a Xfractor.

Allen

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
baseballguy350 said:
thefasterblade said:
Great card. I put in an offer, but never heard back from the seller. How much did it go for out of curiosity. I see it was done off-ebay.

I second that. Granted, my offer was probably way under ($349.99), but I at least expected a counter.

Congrats on the pickup!

That is a good offer on that card.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
After I placed my offer I started noticing the seller declining everyone's offer. As of Monday evening, mine was the only one not declined after reviewing the bid history. I figured I'd wait it out to see what the seller was going to do but he was the one that emailed me and offered me a price offline. I never contacted him to complete the sale outside of eBay.

Allen

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
jcmint said:
[

That is a good offer on that card.

Not good enough! I set aside a small portion of my first paycheck from my new job, targeting a red or super of Stolmy, and one other player in the set. All I've managed to pick up are stupid blue and orange parallels, and a gold refractor. Still 0 for on my other guy.

Bruin7 said:
After I placed my offer I started noticing the seller declining everyone's offer. As of Monday evening, mine was the only one not declined after reviewing the bid history. I figured I'd wait it out to see what the seller was going to do but he was the one that emailed me and offered me a price offline. I never contacted him to complete the sale outside of eBay.

Allen

Allen,

If you don't mind, would you PM me a price idea? If not, it's completely understandable!

Members online

Latest posts